GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was that six million, total or profit? I have a feeling its total. Don't get me wrong that's a lot of money! How many mines does he have ? What's his operating cost? And lastly what's the profit? His operating cost must be astronomical, other wise he wouldn't have taken a Gamble on the the dredge.

I agree with you. How much profit did he make after paying all the expenses? He still did not pay for his machine, and he pay too much for it.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what he got he shouldn't have paid much more than scrap value. What's the matter you don't like Parker's nose? We won't discuss the Beet's

Last edited:

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Parker does not look like most of us. I am happy that I do not look like Tony. How can tony wife stand kissing him with all that face hair.
I bet she does not mind giving him a smooch after one of his clean ups...

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what he got he shouldn't have paid much more than scrap value. What's the matter you don't like Parker's nose? We won't discuss the Beet's
$1m is probably scrap value in the Yukon... or very close to it. He has been talking about a second one since last season

ratled

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I wish Tony would get a second bucket line dredge and put it right next to this one and run both of them down that ole stream bed!i think ill call him and suggest that to him! Hey he may bring me on as a advisor! I know how to cuss like a sailor also , and that might be a plus for me on that show! Everyone would recognize me right off! Ill be the F.O.G.!!:)

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great idea Russ! They could race each other just like the Eleanor I and Eleanor II dredges raced 8 miles along Clear Creek thru what's now northern metro Denver from 1906-1908. That'll get production up and make fun tv!

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea Russ! They could race each other just like the Eleanor I and Eleanor II dredges raced 8 miles along Clear Creek thru what's now northern metro Denver from 1906-1908. That'll get production up and make fun tv!

I like the idea!!!!!!!!

RR

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So nobody has mentioned todd's "B" team on the Dirt. Sweetest crew in Dawson. That's who should be out prospecting.

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you all stopped watching? Todd had an incredible cleanout last night and Tony did ok, too. Parker moved his wash plant so no cleanout.

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish i could a dredge here in the UK dredge the whole Thames give job to jobseekers and train some archeologist on board dream dream dream...............a floating dredge/archeology school :) all finds with Value bought at a good price by the British Museum ..........:)

Happy new year to all

RR

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you all stopped watching? Todd had an incredible cleanout last night and Tony did ok, too. Parker moved his wash plant so no cleanout.

The whole show is so scripted that I gave up watching.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone would recognize me right off! Ill be above the F.O.G.!!:)

I'm sure we would recognize you flying in Russ :evil6:

cd2a17344cc8e642f864a9269c80c083.jpg

Walleyeman

May 14, 2015
MI
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree, its all scripted now.......but it did in away get me doing research in michigan....and eventually I found treasurenet....so I still watch and dream... waiting for ice cold gold and prospecters.......

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped listening to be precise. Turn the volume off. I'm only watching to see that dredge run anyway.

No cleanout? Who cares?

I did see the new conveyor go in at Todd's place. The logistics of moving the amount of material they do is just amazing to me. Course I could sit and watch the train or big equipment videos with my kids for hours. Hell, dump all the filmed footage without any interviews into a file and I'll buy that dvd.

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, its all scripted now.......but it did in away get me doing research in michigan....and eventually I found treasurenet....so I still watch and dream... waiting for ice cold gold and prospecters.......
Now? When hasn't it been scripted?

Watching Prospecting on Weather channel right now. Same thing "looks like we've had claim jumpers". Sure. Volume off....

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Tonys. Looking to buy another Dredge. Showed in the highlights he was going to look at one. Go figure I guess he has plenty of land to play with. Or he could move it over onto parkers claim. With the six million he made I guess he can afford it. He will just have to ask Minnie for a another million. There will be a lot of crying but Im sure they will find it some where.

I think the show bought or rented the dredge to show more Tony.
His cleanouts before the dredge looked to be way more than now!
I predict Tony's new captain (doesn't look happy at all working for Tony) is going back to Parker only to find out a clause in Tony's contract & Tony will get his claims back in trade.

Nothing but a soap opera with a little mining thrown in!

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the show bought or rented the dredge to show more Tony.
His cleanouts before the dredge looked to be way more than now!
I predict Tony's new captain (doesn't look happy at all working for Tony) is going back to Parker only to find out a clause in Tony's contract & Tony will get his claims back in trade.

Nothing but a soap opera with a little mining thrown in!
Contracts don't work that way. The dredge is real...Tony owns it you can look the dude up pre Gold rush he's been at it for decades real guy. mines in Az. also. Dialouge scripted yes....production like that nope....maybe a real crew runs it when the cam is off who knows? That was a big clean out but they never ever speak of cost to run vs. take. They have a lot of equipment and workers. The amounts don't sound all that big to me when weighed against the obvious production costs!!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Stopped listening to be precise. Turn the volume off. I'm only watching to see that dredge run anyway.

No cleanout? Who cares?

I did see the new conveyor go in at Todd's place. The logistics of moving the amount of material they do is just amazing to me. Course I could sit and watch the train or big equipment videos with my kids for hours. Hell, dump all the filmed footage without any interviews into a file and I'll buy that dvd.

Turning down the sound is brilliant. Now if only Mystery Science Theater would cover the show......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread