GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all the Hoffman haters:

The part where Peter tells Todd of the claim sale. And acknowledged him for his "respect" there was depth to those words. You probably wouldn't understand though.... sigh

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what as the Hoffman's last clean out Total ?

apparently the show went overtime.
My recording stopped just as someone said 300 ..... as they were pouring it.

there total really doesn't mean crap to their year,
when you think how much they needed to give away
to last all year. But I am curious of their last clean out total.

the Kids all happy with making his goal & thanking his Crew, But do they get even shares in the gold ? Or at least a Nice Bonus ? why should they stick around for an Hourly Wage ? I would say I'll stick around for an Even Share in all gold from that point on.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I wonder if anyone would notice someone running one of those bucket line dredges up the Mississippi or the Missouri Rivers???? Maybe get one of their Claims for sand / gravel:):) if there is any sand / gravel claims left?

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could help you Jeff but I too am a victim of the DVR cutoff. We can put a man on the moon but we can't keep our DVRs from missing the "money shot" wth

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todd made it to the 2700oz goal and still have a pile of pay to run.
Parker made it to I think 3060oz but is worried Todd might still win, then he said you can all go home
or stay and finish the cut in the creek, so then it was left hanging with Parker saying "who's with me"

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todd made it to the 2700oz goal and still have a pile of pay to run.
Parker made it to I think 3060oz but is worried Todd might still win, then he said you can all go home
or stay and finish the cut in the creek, so then it was left hanging with Parker saying "who's with me"

Thanks ! But I'm curious of Todd's Total clean out for last nights show.

I know it as over 300 Oz but I'm curious if he went over 400 ? 500 ?

they were supposedly running 2 plants.
I take it they also rented the extra Loaders & trucks to supply Both :tongue3:

Last edited:

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if anyone would notice someone running one of those bucket line dredges up the Mississippi or the Missouri Rivers???? Maybe get one of their Claims for sand / gravel:):) if there is any sand / gravel claims left?

Don't wonder be the man

I consider myself a newbie still. And I know jack about a dredge other then I would sell my soul to operate one.

Ok that maybe a bit much but you get the point. I know the gold ain't great out there but there is gold. It's just a matter of being the one to figure out how to profitably mine it.

I love easy gold but I can't deny I think I love the challenge of mining low grade deposited in a a way other haven't thought of or just plain didn't have the heart to do so the best.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

they were supposedly running 2 plants.
I take it they also rented the extra Loaders & trucks to supply Both :tongue3:

I don't remember the total but it was in the 300s.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all the Hoffman haters:

The part where Peter tells Todd of the claim sale. And acknowledged him for his "respect" there was depth to those words. You probably wouldn't understand though.... sigh

WTF are you talking about? Every scene involving Toad is scripted and rehearsed. The only reason for the "selling" scene was to make an excuse for Toad to move production down to the states so that it would be cheaper for the Discovery Channel to continue financing his charade.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Parker stands at 3007 oz.
toad's clean out was 334 oz 2710 total.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
334.45 oz I had to catch it On Demand... were the show was only exactly 1 hour... stupid commercials

Season total 2710 total

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
what as the Hoffman's last clean out Total ?

apparently the show went overtime.
My recording stopped just as someone said 300 ..... as they were pouring it.

there total really doesn't mean crap to their year,
when you think how much they needed to give away
to last all year. But I am curious of their last clean out total.

the Kids all happy with making his goal & thanking his Crew, But do they get even shares in the gold ? Or at least a Nice Bonus ? why should they stick around for an Hourly Wage ? I would say I'll stick around for an Even Share in all gold from that point on.

Equal shares should only come from equal investments. I am guessing that the crew does get some type of percentage bonus over and above their wages as is the case in many industries and businesses.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
334.45 oz I had to catch it On Demand... were the show was only exactly 1 hour... stupid commercials

Season total 2710 total

LOL I always Forget about on Demand .

Thanks !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Equal shares should only come from equal investments. I am guessing that the crew does get some type of percentage bonus over and above their wages as is the case in many industries and businesses.

In the case of him wanting them to stay over.
Equal shares on that part should be considered though imo

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

330, IIRC. Parker did over 400. His total was 3007 ounces.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony busted a bucket and didn't have any spares.....what? they took two off earlier in the season to tighten the rest up.

Threw them away? not likely.

Who would be dumb enough to let the hoffmans get their hands on take a brand new wash-plant with only a week left in the season?

"no, I'm sorry, I can't help you." - New wash-plant chick.

"durr, I don't want to leave any gold behind, snivel" - Toad

"Okay, you can have it" - New wash-plant Chick. :icon_scratch:

Parker will be found some year frozen to his sluice box, but I bet he gets another 3 or 4 hundred ozs.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony busted a bucket and didn't have any spares.....what? they took two off earlier in the season to tighten the rest up.

Threw them away? not likely.

Who would be dumb enough to let the hoffmans get their hands on take a brand new wash-plant with only a week left in the season?

Parker will be found some year frozen to his sluice box, but I bet he gets another 3 or 4 hundred ozs.

Yeah, they were hoping nobody would remember they had 2 more buckets already :laughing7:
I'll bet the new Washplant is owned by the company who bought the property and are letting Toad's crew use it, in exchange for moving and setting it up. Next spring they can walk in and be ready to operate. :thumbsup:
I remember at the start of all this, how everyone shut down when the snow started, and even everyone left town for the winter, they couldn't even hire someone to help. Now they are running until they destroy equipment with ice. How are they cleaning, prepping and staging the equipment for the winter when they run so late in the season?
It's just more scripting would be my guess.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
to the naked eye it seems toad has twice as many crew as parker

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has to have 3 or 4 times! Have you seen how many trucks he runs? With all the loaders, diggers, pumps, plants, generators, etc. He has to be spending $10-$15K a day in fuel. He is digging some impressive gold but he he can't be making much profit (if any).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread