I'm alright on all but Fred coming back

Dave can replace Fred as the third in my opinion

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't care for Todd but I would like to see him hit the 1000 ozs for the guys he has working for him. I agree that I feel Dave runs a better show and the whole group would be more successful under his leadership. Todd is a little bit of a loose cannon, is not a good forward thinker and not at all organized.

I like Parker...he is a kid and has alot to learn but he seems like a really good person. Out of everyone I would want to see him succeed if only one person could.

Dakota boys...like the son but can't stand the father. I think he would step over his dying mother to get a gold nugget. He has no problem asking for help but then when someone else needs help he turns away. Only cares about himself.

At least this is how I feel with the way the show is edited.

NJ

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fred is a hard one to like, but I think part of it is his generation.
Todd bugs me more lately because he's cost the crew so much mining time with his bad decisions, like shutting down the blue sluice before he got the magic trommel

rickv14623

Dec 24, 2012
upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todd is annoying. Never around when things need fixing he helped break. Took him how long to figure out you can drive a truck with dirt 2 miles down a flat dirt road. Totally agree about Parker and Dave. Dakota Fred is arrogant but man that guy is a worker.

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I can't see Dave Turrin putting up with Todd for another season. He could do a lot better by putting together his own mining operation. Would not suprise me if that is what he does for next season.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on guys, these kind of people are all around us. use to have fun with guy's like Fred Certain captain on the rig was just like him we would paint some bolts the same color of the fire rig. and throw them under it "Hay cap look at these Would keep him busy all day. Not once but every week:laughing7: Tod would be duct taped to a director's chair.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya know IF they cancel it, it will be after they are all making money & everything is running smoothly.

As long as they have drama and fools , they have a show

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i would like to smack todd right across the face with a shovel and his dad papa smurf

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rofl, no guts no glory!

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like fred more this year and cant put up with him. Todd is a use a useless hinderance and if he comes back he should be everyones biotch cleaning up after them and cooking but not involved in decisions. As far as the old man, I believ he probably forgot half ofmwhat he ever knew.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Old Fred is starting to grow on me a little bit but mainly because he has such a strong work ethic.His son is another matter though,still a whiny baby and he's what,in his 40's? Todd is getting on my last good nerve this season,hope he decides to give it up and let those that actually are productive finishing working the sites and give him a cut if he just goes the frick away and stops breaking stuff.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my fav is parker's grampa

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd love to have a beer with him and just hear his stories

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my fav is parker's grampa

I second that on parkers grandpa. A few cold beers and a lifetime of stories. I bet he has some god ones and when not on tv can make you laugh hard.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I second that on parkers grandpa. A few cold beers and a lifetime of stories. I bet he has some god ones and when not on tv can make you laugh hard.

Ditto on sharing a beer or two with grandpa .He is such a great guy.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and I bet he has about 5M in gold stashed somewhere

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I count twice now they said they lost AU out the back why haven't they redone those tailings? Always found gold were gold was found.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I count twice now they said they lost AU out the back why haven't they redone those tailings? Always found gold were gold was found.

I am no gold miner,nor do I play one in TV but yeah,seems like they would rerun those tailings. That just seems like common sense to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread