Got a mint Silver Umax today for $75.00

Ragic

Nov 2, 2009
New York
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and Tesoro Silver Umax
Now I wish it was spring. I've been using a borrowed Bounty Hunter 101 and after 10 seconds with the Tosoro, I realized that the Bounty Hunter is pretty much a toy. Yes, it did get me started and did find a few cool things but I thing the Silver Umax will be much, much better! Also today, I received a perfect condition Ace 250 from one of the forum members here. The Ace is pretty much for my girlfriend who loves the display. I'm sure I'll be using the Ace a lot as well. I'm pretty new to this hobby and went from a borrowed detector to 2 detectors in one day!

Steve

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Hey dude,, best of luck to ya,, my brother has a silver -u-max,,, and loves it ,,I got him started in june of this year,,, and needles to say,

he is kickin my butt,,, he has been finding a load of stuff!!!,,,they are a great entry level machine.

I would highly advise any one to get a silver!!! Oh and buy the way my bro payed $255.00 for his ,, so you got a deal..

Arthur

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, did you also get that Excaliber that you posted about last month for $150?
If so, you just made out like a dang bandit... awesome!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great purchase. The uMax is no slouch, and I'm sure you could double your money if you ever decide to sell it.

Congratulations,

Buckles

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Steve! Well that's a great deal on all the detectors!!
I'm in St Pete, so if you ever want to hunt together when you head down this way, just let me know... :)

Bran <><

OP
OP
Ragic

Ragic

Nov 2, 2009
New York
Detector(s) used
Bran, I have Timeshares on Anna Maria Island. I was just there last week and now I'm back in Western New York in a snowstorm!

Steve

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah bummer, I just missed you then! Snowstorm... uhg. :sad7:
Well if you're ever back down this way, just give me a hollar man!

Bran <><

discovery_bound

Feb 4, 2008
South Dakota, B&R in Montana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Nice score on that Umax! I started with a Silver Umax and don't plan on upgrading anytime too soon. Good luck and have fun...you'll be pulling good stuff out of the ground in no time.

HH
DB

OP
OP
Ragic

Ragic

Nov 2, 2009
New York
Detector(s) used
I was really looking for a Cibola but when I saw the Silver Umax at a killer price, I decided to give it a try for next season. So now I have 2 detectors to choose from unless my girlfriend coms along or I let a friend use one.
I'm really excited about next season.

Steve

RJH02

Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You will not be dissapointed with the Silver umax, I upgraded or so I thought to a Deleon, guess what? In less than a year I went back to the trusty Silver umax.

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great deal on the umax . I am looking at one myself, with a carry case and the person won't go below 200 bucks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions