Ground is unfroze!!!!!!

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
Took my Ace 250 out for a trial run last night. What a good unit! Darn thing needs a backlight though! No big finds but was great to dig! Using the 4 inch coil-coins mode-sens on 6 digging 4 way sigs only. Curb hunting near my house, Brass/Copper square was down 6-8 inches! Now if it will quit snowing and get warm I'll be thrilled! As they say in Wis - WOOT!

Attachments

• ace250.jpg
    ace250.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 157

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to heard you was able to get out....Matt

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
good to see you got out, this weather has really been trying my nerves, been warm enough but after this long winter i"d like to see something warmer than 35-40 deg., and 25 mph winds, its really giving me a bad attitude. i should be up north with Makton hunting the ghost town of birch. but i think you still need snow shoes up there, folks said there was 18" on the ground last weekend. mabey ill get out tomorrow :thumbsup:

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you got out :thumbsup: and scored some coins. I was detecting in the water last summer right after daybreak and had just found a nice stainless gerber lockblade and there was a gal that had just arrived to hit the beach with her Ace 250 (her first time out) so I went to shore and showed her my finds plus she insisted I try her detector cause she wasn't sure if she was running it right, well it wasn't 3 or 4 minutes and I hit a good coin target and sure enough it was a quarter, them seem to be great machines.

OP
OP
R AND R

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
Went out last night again and found a 1945 wheat and a "ring" brass curtian ring I think , also found a $5 bill in the snow/ice at the curb!!!! Only $145 more and the Ace is paid for Ha! Try that with a Vision! lol. Yall go hunt it's nice here today, I will as soon as I get off work at 2!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread