Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I've been posting results from each individual hunt at this site I thought it would be worthwhile to show a couple pics of the collective finds so far. These are just my finds, but my buddy Dan can at least duplicate what I've shown here. Actually, our finds so far have been extremely consistent with 5 silvers, 2 coppers and well over 100 buttons each. Can't get much closer than that. And that doesn't count the 3 cut pieces that our friend Aquachigger dug a week ago. I'm sure we've probably peaked out in this part of the property but I guarantee some killer random finds are still waiting to be made, including at least 3 trash pits we've identified that have yet to be dug. And that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface as we still have hundreds of acres of uncovered territory on this property that our research shows could contain multiple early sites. So hopefully the fun is just beginning. We also have a few other sites with great potential in other areas that we have permission for, but it's hard to break away from this one site as long as we're continuing to be successful. I guess that's a good problem to have.

Dan - it would be great to see some pics of your overall finds too. Post 'em up buddy!

Attachments

• total finds1c.JPG
    total finds1c.JPG
    337.2 KB · Views: 375
  • total finds1d.JPG
    total finds1d.JPG
    330.2 KB · Views: 347
Upvote 11

NJLargeCent

Feb 8, 2012
Southern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing colonial collage--and tip of the iceberg with all that land left to hunt. Looking forward to seeing the next installment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread