had to call the police

bottlecap4t2

Aug 28, 2009
hello,all me and the wife went out to a place we have been detecting, as i got a new tesoro silver 2 love the thing. well anyway i got by an old log that had been laying there for years and my detector went off on a old cardboard box so i opened the box and found two craftman battery packs a case with the glasses still in them and a zip up bag from delta airlines so we desided to unzip it and see what we had found wish i didn't now cause it was full of rock cocaine needles,heroine,spoon,lighter,oh can't foget the weed. there must have been well over 100 cocaine rocks and a bag of heroine. so we called the police and they confiscated it.thank god no kids got to this stuff and i know for a fact the local kids play in these woods.after that me and the wife just went home.i am going back on a better day cause this is a nice old spot i have dug two large cents there. "god bless" ben & colleen.

Upvote 0

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tony_ia

Sep 22, 2009
Altoona, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
I agree with staying away from there and hope they dont put your name in the paper. And about the washing your hands part...DO IT, I found a little baggy outside at my apartment, no idea what it was...there was a little folded up piece of paper inside so I looked inside and the crystals fell out inside the baggy...I called the police then lit a cigerette, when I pu tthe cig to my mouth my fingers touched my lips and my lips went numb insantly, kinda freaky...I didnt tell the officer about it but he asked me if I touched it and if I was ok, I said I was to avoid a scene. Now that I think about it that might not of been such a good idea.

Just be sure to wash your hands if you ever find and touch anything you suspect of being a controlled substance!

Now they are making what they call "shake and bake" meth, making it in soda bottles then leaving the bottles all over...including public parks, so be careful.

And great job getting that much junk off the streets! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread