HARRP and Sandy

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shouldn't this belong in the wacky Conspiracy Theory section?

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haarp Array was designed by Nikoli Tesla. The HAARP array isnt just in Alaska it is found in various sizes and power all over the world. He is the inventor of many electronics we use every day 1st alternating current, 2nd light (nope not Edison) 3rd x-rays 4th radio 5th remote control 6th electric motor 7th robotics 8th lasers 9th and 10th wireless communications and limitless free energy. Tesla was the father of radio waves. Ok with that said thats basically what the HAARP is very high powered radio waves that if transmitted in a centralized location at a very large frequency and power source can do "some" things. Controlling weather with it isnt so simple (back then) but he did predict it could control rain by the late 21st century. Due to the fact that Tesla knew what his inventions were capable of he destroyed a lot of his notes and data after governments started approaching him for weapons of mass destruction not to mention power companies hated him he was the pioneer of wireless power by use of radio waves. Man i can go on and on. Ive studied him for years now along with my father many years before me.

Tesla wrote about greenhouse gasses in the 1920's believe it or not and saw a way to keep "warming" from happening in areas, not cause it with that said as well we have scientist that's worked on his projects and ideas for the last 60 to 80 years some of them were directly working under Tesla and yes making things you could only imagine. Just think about the 10 things i mentioned he invented and let your minds wonder off into evolution of those inventions of what could and have been done with them. HAARP....... lol that's child's play compared to the rest. Read up on it Tesla is a very interesting fellow for his time he was always held back at times in competition but in my opinion was a far more genius than Einstein. A good read is "The inventions, researches and writings of Nikoli Tesla" great book.

Some people think this is far fetched or even lunacy but my friends read up on Tesla it will make the hair stand on your neck (pun intended for those in the know)

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Haarp Array was designed by Nikoli Tesla. The HAARP array isnt just in Alaska it is found in various sizes and power all over the world. He is the inventor of many electronics we use every day 1st alternating current, 2nd light (nope not Edison) 3rd x-rays 4th radio 5th remote control 6th electric motor 7th robotics 8th lasers 9th and 10th wireless communications and limitless free energy. Tesla was the father of radio waves. Ok with that said thats basically what the HAARP is very high powered radio waves that if transmitted in a centralized location at a very large frequency and power source can do "some" things. Controlling weather with it isnt so simple (back then) but he did predict it could control rain by the late 21st century. Due to the fact that Tesla knew what his inventions were capable of he destroyed a lot of his notes and data after governments started approaching him for weapons of mass destruction not to mention power companies hated him he was the pioneer of wireless power by use of radio waves. Man i can go on and on. Ive studied him for years now along with my father many years before me.

Tesla wrote about greenhouse gasses in the 1920's believe it or not and saw a way to keep "warming" from happening in areas, not cause it with that said as well we have scientist that's worked on his projects and ideas for the last 60 to 80 years some of them were directly working under Tesla and yes making things you could only imagine. Just think about the 10 things i mentioned he invented and let your minds wonder off into evolution of those inventions of what could and have been done with them. HAARP....... lol that's child's play compared to the rest. Read up on it Tesla is a very interesting fellow for his time he was always held back at times in competition but in my opinion was a far more genius than Einstein. A good read is "The inventions, researches and writings of Nikoli Tesla" great book.

Some people think this is far fetched or even lunacy but my friends read up on Tesla it will make the hair stand on your neck (pun intended for those in the know)
Alas,people probably look at you kinda funny don't they? At least you got the picture!!!

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worldtalker they do not actually mainly because i do not bring up what Tesla's inventions are capapble of, i just present the obvious contributions he has done and throw in the occasional "what if" and let people decide for themselves. This is not by far not in the weird and paranormal section of the grand scheme of things, this is everyday things everybody all over the world use and most can not live with out but the capabilities of these inventions in reality are limitless with the right minds working on them. Example the light bulb, one made with regular old filament, they last what few years now maybe if were lucky right? why not put larger or thicker filament in them? They could last forever actually. Tesla had invented another type of light bulb that would actually still be working today if it weren't for Edison and guess what banking elitist J.P Morgan its actually on Edison's Wikipedia page of who his backers were and it even states he took ideas from other researchers to come up with the light bulb. Yep remember thats who is in control not Washington D.C but the bankers who pad their pockets.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Worldtalker they do not actually mainly because i do not bring up what Tesla's inventions are capable of, i just present the obvious contributions he has done and throw in the occasional "what if" and let people decide for themselves. This is not by far not in the weird and paranormal section of the grand scheme of things, this is everyday things everybody all over the world use and most can not live with out but the capabilities of these inventions in reality are limitless with the right minds working on them. Example the light bulb, one made with regular old filament, they last what few years now maybe if were lucky right? why not put larger or thicker filament in them? They could last forever actually. Tesla had invented another type of light bulb that would actually still be working today if it weren't for Edison and guess what banking elitist J.P Morgan its actually on Edison's Wikipedia page of who his backers were and it even states he took ideas from other researchers to come up with the light bulb. Yep remember that's who is in control not Washington D.C but the bankers who pad their pockets.
If I recall correctly Nikoli died a pauper in a flat in NYC.By the way,what ever happened to all his papers,as if we did'nt know!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm way ahead of them........Geo system....thermostatic control....."I am in total control of my immediate environment!" However, it failed on me once and I'm sure "they" had a hand in that. Watched the repairman ever second so he didn't slip one of "those" into my system. You can laugh if you want, but "they" are everywhere and "they" mean to control everything! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm way ahead of them........Geo system....thermostatic control....."I am in total control of my immediate environment!" However, it failed on me once and I'm sure "they" had a hand in that. Watched the repairman ever second so he didn't slip one of "those" into my system. You can laugh if you want, but "they" are everywhere and "they" mean to control everything! :icon_thumright:
"they" have plans for "you"

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Worldtalker, Some of the papers, that the gov. ceased, still exist and are available to the public, but a lot of them have vanished as far as the public is concerned. The guy was truly ahead of his time. Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 239
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Worldtalker, Some of the papers, that the gov. ceased, still exist and are available to the public, but a lot of them have vanished as far as the public is concerned. The guy was truly ahead of his time. Frank

Pure GENIOUS he was!! Unfortunately a LOT of his inventions have been used for not so good purposes!

K

Kentucky Kache

Why would it be so difficult to believe that "they" would try to control the weather? "They" try to control everything else. But some people can't see beyond the end of their noses, so they resort to making fun of those who can.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Why would it be so difficult to believe that "they" would try to control the weather? "They" try to control everything else. But some people can't see beyond the end of their noses, so they resort to making fun of those who can.

Three stages of truth forget not.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Three stages of truth"......actually there's five; yours, mine, theirs, everyone elses, and then of course, the actual truth. I'm betting everyone chooses their own as the correct one. :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

"Three stages of truth"......actually there's four; yours, mine, theirs, and everyone elses. I'm betting everyone chooses their own as the correct one. :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

So why laugh at everyone else's?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find it strange that many times the same people who believe global warming is a hoax are the same that think that the gov can control the weather? I adhere to occams razor. What is more likely - decades of pumping billions of tons of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere might be having an impact on weather/temp. Or the gov can control the weather with an old small array they have in Alaska? I'm not saying its impossible but what is more probable.

Please tell me the energy that would be required to change/control weather? Well more than can be run through that little array or generated in the state of Alaska.

Gov/military/CIA has tried just about everything under the sun. You run out of the obvious pretty quickly and with money burning a hole in your pocket you start funding the fringe. They funded gay bombs, remote viewing and a million other hair brained schemes.

Tesla was prob one of the most amazing scientists of all time. But don't forget that for every great invention, he had hundreds that failed. The earthquake causing/eliminating resonance device. The wireless global electricity transmitter (I think some of this device is still standing. I also think this is what drove him bankrupt). He was a genius but still operated within the bounds of physics.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have no problem believing the governments are trying to control the weather.
as they would do anything to create another weapon.
However I have a very big problem believing our government would devastate our east coast
at this time in history with the national debt where it is now. even if they think repairs will stimulate the economy.
would they Blow something up & blame it on a country we don't like ? , yes maybe.
but not destroy the east coast without ulterior motives.
I also believe, they could have secretly stopped the storm. at least for practice if they already can stop storms.
after all it would have saved Billions they could have siphoned into secret research to make more weapons
to control the world

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions