HARRP and Sandy

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There still "must be" an ultimately controlling man made factor in all things we don't fully understand and can't conclusively explain. How one can pinpoint these ultimate controlling man made factors without yet achieving a total understanding of the event defies common reason and logic. :dontknow:

And then there's this.....as if you haven't noticed, the U.S. isn't exactly at the top of tech game by itself anymore. "If" even half of these conspiracies were true a large part of the rest of world would be on top of it every step of the way and they'd be pointing it out and uploading that proof at every chance. There's a huge reason none of that is, or has, been happening.

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigscoop said:
There still "must be" an ultimately controlling man made factor in all things we don't fully understand and can't conclusively explain. How one can pinpoint these ultimate controlling man made factors without yet achieving a total understanding of the event defies common reason and logic. :dontknow:

That's extremely anthropocentric of you!! Man and what man can do is nothing compared to the power of nature - hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes, earthquakes. Man has faced these disasters since the beginning of time and they are as natural as the sun rising. The energy generated or would be needed to generate these events would be well beyond mans capability.

K

Kentucky Kache

The thought is, they are TRYING to control the weather, not actually controlling it. What if it's not their control, but their TAMPERING that's causing problems, intended or not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's extremely anthropocentric of you!! Man and what man can do is nothing compared to the power of nature - hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes, earthquakes. Man has faced these disasters since the beginning of time and they are as natural as the sun rising. The energy generated or would be needed to generate these events would be well beyond mans capability.

If that is the case then there is no boogyman to blame.... LOL

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
global warming is B.S. USED TO PUSH agenda 21 .The elite can and will do anything to achieve the agenda . They want to cause economic devastation to bring in N.W.O. cashless society ,mark of the beast .

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then why is there a U.N. treaty against using this technology against other countries in the U.N.? :icon_scratch:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then why is there a U.N. treaty against using this technology against other countries in the U.N.? :icon_scratch:

just in case another country invents it first

redeyetonite

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2010
Pine Grove, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People need To look at Both Sides Of An Issue An Make An Informed Judgement. An Not Allow Themselves To Be Manipulated By Mainsteam Media.The Formula That Goverments Use To Control The Masses Is ,Fear, Dependancy-,Turn One group Of People Against The Other , Use The Media To Sway Peoples Opinions For Theyre Benifit. Wake UP ! We Need Ya!!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be surprised if thread is deleted due to constant political replies.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
strickman said:
global warming is B.S. USED TO PUSH agenda 21 .The elite can and will do anything to achieve the agenda . They want to cause economic devastation to bring in N.W.O. cashless society ,mark of the beast .

Money is power and that is what creates the elites. Why then would the elites want economic devastation and a cashless society? Wouldnt that take away all their power? How would they control the nwo without the yoke of the money we all owe them. You would think the goal would be a very strong global economy that they could profit from to keep and grow their power. Aren't the rich getting richer - what more do the elites want? Why would you rock the boat or change a single thing.

Btw I never have heard who these supposed elites are? In my former job as a stock analyst I have met CEOs from about half the fortune 500. Could count on one hand the people who I was "impressed with". Even ate lunch with Chaney when he was chairman of Halliburton. Most of it is right place / right time. Don't sell yourself short - vast majority are no better than you - maybe just luckier.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After seeing three of our friends homes completely destroyed, losing the entire first floor of our beach home on Long Island Sound in Connecticut, and cutting trees off my neighbors house and car yesterday, I am more than insulted by people that tell me Obama did this so he can take the heat off himself for the mess in Libya, or that we “made” this storm.

Why don’t you folks take a look around? “Natural” disasters happen EVERY year. It’s always easier to have a “villain” to blame, because surely “Mother Nature” would never do this to us, right? Show some respect for those of us that are trying to find our wedding pictures in piles of sand and splintered wood, put your pants on and get away from your computer for a few days and smell reality.

I hope this rewording makes all of the - insert word of your choice here -on the forum feel better about themselves.

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
TreasureHunter,I guess some folks can't see the forest,trees are in the way. Please delete this post, Thank you. God Bless Chris

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing in the post warrents deleting it from thread any more than many of the other posts here.....Photo was removed by Terry.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Back in the late 60's or very early 70's I think "Stormfury" seeded a hurricane that actually split into two storms -- both hurricanes -- so they do play with the weather. They did this by seeding the hurricane with either dry ice or silver iodide (maybe both, I was a kid then).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread