HARRP and Sandy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who else has called people morons?

KK, he did not violate our rules... He did not name any specific member or insult a specific member, he was talking in general terms.

"The purpose of this website is for the friendly exchange of information about metal detecting and treasure hunting. TreasureNet may not be used as a springboard to launch personal attacks of any kind. Use of words such idiot, moron, ******ed, lunatic, ignorant, and other defaming names or language may not be used here when naming or indicating individuals."

"Example: There are a lot of idiots in this world might be acceptable. You Mr. John Smiiiith are an idiot, would not be acceptable and may be grounds for an instant and permanent ban."

K

Kentucky Kache

KK, he did not violate our rules... He did not name any specific member or insult a specific member, he was talking in general terms.

"The purpose of this website is for the friendly exchange of information about metal detecting and treasure hunting. TreasureNet may not be used as a springboard to launch personal attacks of any kind. Use of words such idiot, moron, ******ed, lunatic, ignorant, and other defaming names or language may not be used here when naming or indicating individuals."

"Example: There are a lot of idiots in this world might be acceptable. You Mr. John Smiiiith are an idiot, would not be acceptable and may be grounds for an instant and permanent ban."

I don't think he was talking about morons in the world. I'm pretty sure he was talking about the posters here on this thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KK, you read my reply...Let it go, we have already talked about this in past PM's.. There will be no arguing with moderators on the forums.......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I suggest if Members have something to say about HARRP and Sandy they use this thread

if they have something to say about members they keep it to themselves.

Politicians ? go to washington

If your here to complain, maybe you shouldn't read this thread, there are plenty others to read

and if you see a specific attack on a member hit report to moderator. if we agree we will take care of it.

if you have a problem following the rules on treasurenet http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...idelines-treasurenet-read-before-posting.html

Perhaps you can find a forum somewhere without them :icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KK, I have told you to let it go...........

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this country we live in is a great place, but I think the battle to keep it great is a constant and continually growing struggle. One of the greatest threats that I see comes from within, that being those unexplained built-in fear factors that drive our citizens to conduct themselves in such counter productive ways. If we take a close look at the many conspiracy theories discussed in these forums and we evaluate their original source it is shocking to learn that the greatest majority of it is propagated from within this country, small interest actually conducting themselves like home grown terrorist cells hell bent on further destabilizing and destroying the greatest country, the very country, they live in. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. And perhaps here rest the real reasons why so many are so disgruntled? :dontknow: The creating of a super storm to destroy and devastate thousands of lives, our own economy, to produce such a weakened state as to place us in a state of vulnerability, chaos, and disorder? To propagate such a fantasy is, perhaps, enough explanation as to why these people continue doing what they do. Until that devastation and destruction actually comes to all of humanity they will never be satisfied. Life, peace, and happiness, to them, is, perhaps, a burden. :dontknow:

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow this thread really blew up and out of proportion it seems. haarp is real, now as far as controlling the weather I don't know. The inventor had somewhat of an idea to do something different with what he had found concerning weather control and it wasnt to cause harm to people. Radio waves can be juiced up to unthinkable power even to the extent of delivering power/electricity without the use of powerlines. Heck this could be one way of even solving environmental issues by not having to have coal power plants or nuclear I guess. Im not saying our government caused this storm by no means but with that said they have done a lot worse atrocities to our own people before. Yep disaster pays too im afraid even with the people going through it not working and money going out in insurance claims but on the back side of it money is still made. Example .......war we have recession we have war we spend money to make it. Its how the world spins. Great posts by some of you that's read through Tesla's invention and those of you that know who really runs this country and the rest of the world

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After seeing three of our friends homes completely destroyed, losing the entire first floor of our beach home on Long Island Sound in Connecticut, and cutting trees off my neighbors house and car yesterday, I am more than insulted by people that tell me Obama did this so he can take the heat off himself for the mess in Libya, or that we “made” this storm.

Why don’t you folks take a look around? “Natural” disasters happen EVERY year. It’s always easier to have a “villain” to blame, because surely “Mother Nature” would never do this to us, right? Show some respect for those of us that are trying to find our wedding pictures in piles of sand and splintered wood, put your pants on and get away from your computer for a few days and smell reality.

I hope this rewording makes all of the - insert word of your choice here -on the forum feel better about themselves.

Chemical con trails? I am a lot more worried about the fact we spend BILLIONS of dollars feeding our pets every year, yet we have Children still going to bed hungry in this Country. You want to be outraged at a "government conspiracy” going on in our Country? Let’s start with education and jobs. Morphing weather is WAY down my list..

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think the biggest problem with this country secrecy. We are suppose to have an open society but almost anything can be hidden away in the name of national security. This spawns off many problems. Frank

Attachments

• Misc.jpg
    Misc.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 102

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow this thread really blew up and out of proportion it seems. haarp is real......
Ok, I just stumbled in the door on the tail of all this........
bman3725, very interesting you and your dads knowledge of Tesla and his inventions. I wish I had followed him more closely and would love to pick your brain sometimes about it. Life just don't give me enuf hours for all I want to accomplish sometimes.
I thought you may be the one person, who could help me locate something. You game?
I been into time perceptions, is it real or just an illusion type thing. Years ago, on a Discovery or History channel show, they had the Canadian inventor John K. Hitchison, and his anti-gravity machine. During the show, he spoke of how he is able in his mind, to pull past, present, and future, into one. If you watched him, you could almost "see" his brain turning. He almost makes it, and then, "oops", the gears slip, and he comes back. You know what show that was, or know where the clip of it is?
I have been scouring hours of documentaries to find it. No luck yet.

There also used to be an extensive Haarp thread here, I can't find that either! ARG! Or Marcs' Ouiji board story, though I did just find a thread where someone saved it.
As far as I know, It was the Soviets that made the first Haarp antenna, when they used it though, The US was able to detect it's operation, and it did do something to affect the weather. I think dutchmensinise, is still tapping into the Haarp happenings.
Anyway, they say fact is stranger than fiction. I know I seen strange and weird stuffs all my life, can't explain it. (NO, I'm not mental!, well not THAT way!) LOL!
If ya got anything on Hutchison, lemme know pls. Ya'll have funs, too!

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anytime you gotta question in Tesla's fields anytime im game. I've studied him in depth as well as other great minds most of which were inventors. Tesla was beyond his time possibly even our time. He was very inventive with electricity and radio waves many many things we use everyday. Yep and some things he never revealed took it to his grave.

I think Hutchinson was discovered to be an illusionist at some point if im not mistaken, those gears always slipped at just the right time although it is intriguing I will look into it and see what I can find.

B

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Then, there was the "Cloud-busting machines", Orgone Energy (W. Reich) added to Tesla's stuff... WHOO!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Yep and some things he never revealed took it to his grave." And you know this from speaking with the dead? :laughing7: Just saying, that statement presents an air of speculation.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haarp seems pretty secretive given its multiple webs sites, mobile device app, 2 24 hour a day haarp web cams. The hundreds of college students and research personel that go to study/work there from around the country. The foreign scientists who collaborate on the research. Matter of fact, I believe any of us can go and tour the facility if we I'm sure this is just part of the cover story to hide the real secret stuff though. The "hiding in plain sight" strategy, that's it.

Unfortunately the modern state is extremely good at making and keeping the most mundane stuff secret. The big important stuff is almost immediately leaked to the new York times, Washington post, wall street journal, wikkileaks, news channels or someone will write a best selling book. all these organizations are dying to bust the politicians doing something naughty (and so is the opposing political party) and there is no way to stop them. Washington can not keep their traps shut about anything even stuff vital to our own security. And people think these jokers are hiding ufos? They couldn't even hide Clinton getting a little action in the oval office!! Many of you give politicians and gov folks way too much credit - they are just not that swift for the most part.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haarp seems pretty secretive given its multiple webs sites, mobile device app, 2 24 hour a day haarp web cams. The hundreds of college students and research personel that go to study/work there from around the country. The foreign scientists who collaborate on the research. Matter of fact, I believe any of us can go and tour the facility if we I'm sure this is just part of the cover story to hide the real secret stuff though. The "hiding in plain sight" strategy, that's it.

Unfortunately the modern state is extremely good at making and keeping the most mundane stuff secret. The big important stuff is almost immediately leaked to the new York times, Washington post, wall street journal, wikkileaks, news channels or someone will write a best selling book. all these organizations are dying to bust the politicians doing something naughty (and so is the opposing political party) and there is no way to stop them. Washington can not keep their traps shut about anything even stuff vital to our own security. And people think these jokers are hiding ufos? They couldn't even hide Clinton getting a little action in the oval office!! Many of you give politicians and gov folks way too much credit - they are just not that swift for the most part.

Not to mention that for every politician/official trying to keep a secret there are 10 others looking for those secrets so they can screw him over with them. I still want to know how it's possible to know what someone took to his grave and never revealed. :dontknow:

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He took things to his grave because he set fire to all his journals and notes so no one could use his ideas. Its not some kind of conspiracy theory thing. Nikoli Tesla invented many things for various applications at a time when your work could be stolen and used by someone else to make a lot of money. He closely guarded all his inventions. As a matter if fact most inventors did Davinci for example we only see some of his inventions that were found on partially burnt papers the rest he set up in flame as well.

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read it for yourselves on wikipedia about Tesla and his inventions and his secrecy around them. Most inventors were this way they didn't share much until there was a need for it.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Read it for yourselves on wikipedia about Tesla and his inventions and his secrecy around them. Most inventors were this way they didn't share much until there was a need for it.

"Wikipedia?" C'mon Bman, seriously? Don't you think that trivializes Tesla and his genius? You folks can argue over weather manipulation and secret gooberment conspire's all you want. In the end, it's all moot - like UFO's or ghosts. The reality is what it is, and self evident to 10-percent of the population. Which percentage to you fit into? Ninety-percent of us will be wrong about that to. Just saying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions