HARRP and Sandy

K

Kentucky Kache

Coincidence. If it had been "Henry" or "Judy" or "Monica" it would all be considered irrelevant and there would be no fuel for such a conspiracy. But matters not, once the mind is determined to believe in something it will use all measures of selective logic and resources to keep believing. I tried to keep the fantasy of Santa Clause alive and real as long as I could.

That's true in some cases. But it also goes the other way. If someone is determined to NOT believe, then they'll find a way to satisfy their doubt.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you ready for the Nor'easter Wednesday ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a mind in which to think,and,am able to come to my own conclusion of the matter,I have an intellect,but, I'm not an INTELLECTUAL! God Bless Chris

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Natural disasters, nothing more. If HAARP or anyone else had the ability to stop them they would. There would be far more money, influence, and power in that scenario then these silly, "there secretly out to get us" conspiracies. We change leadership in this country at least every 8 years, if not every 4 years. Do you really cling to the notion that all of these people are part of this same secret den of evil. :laughing7: Many of these conspiracy theories go way beyond totally ridiculous. HAARP having the ability to create and control mother nature is absurd.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Bigscoop, You got my curiosity up. Just what does HAARP do. It must cost a bundle to maintain it. Frank

Attachments

• Gracie and friend.jpg
    Gracie and friend.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 180

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you ready for the Nor'easter Wednesday ?

Ready as one can ever be, assuming power will stay on this time :tongue3: The again we have enough feet on the ground to get us up again.. Heck, they are still working 24/7 in the restoration here.

The only harp I know of is in the video.. That stairway may take you to your storms

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop, You got my curiosity up. Just what does HAARP do. It must cost a bundle to maintain it. Frank

Well, if you've been following some of the gibberish in this thread, HAARP creates and controls catastrophic whether events so they can unleash them on all humanity. Of course, this is all top secret stuff that's controlled by the ever present axis of evil that survives here within the U.S.A., a country that wants nothing more then to drive its own free society into complete and utter submission. :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
of course everyones entiteld to their opinion but

maybe we need James Bond, Batman or Green hornet,
personally I'd prefer Wonders woman

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Well, if you've been following some of the gibberish in this thread, HAARP creates and controls catastrophic whether events so they can unleash them on all humanity. Of course, this is all top secret stuff that's controlled by the ever present axis of evil that survives here within the U.S.A., a country that wants nothing more then to drive its own free society into complete and utter submission. :laughing7:

In other words, you have no Idea, right?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hear there is a very small patriot force desperately trying to create a Wonder Woman army through the genetic process but the axis of evil is doing all they can to annihilate the resistance. :laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
As stated in several past posts, Truth passes three stages, it is ridiculed,it is violently opposed,finally,it is accepted as SELF EVIDENT! Guess that says where folks are.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I vote for WW, too! WHOO! Better YET! "She hunky leather queen"... Xena! WHOO, WHOO, WHOO! DING! DING!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As stated many times in previous threads; Paranoia comes in many stages, levels, and forms. Your turn. Now this, is actually kinda fun. An intellectual exchange for deep thinkers. :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote for WW, too! WHOO! Better YET! "She hunky leather queen"... Xena! WHOO, WHOO, WHOO! DING! DING!

LOL I'd agree on Xena but I don't think she could go up against The Evil Empire

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! Are you kidding? With that REBEL YELL, she had? YEE HAH!

I forget what her weapon of choice was , Been long time...

whip ? Stick ? Little Blond Girl ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they went with WW because, well, she had a bit more upper body mass. Need every advantage you can get against the evil empire. Just imagine the confusion and distraction in their eyes when they see a thousand WW's coming at them! :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think they went with WW because, well, she had a bit more upper body mass. Need every advantage you can get against the evil empire. Just imagine the confusion and distraction in their eyes when they see a thousand WW's coming at them! :icon_thumright:

Latter Day AMAZONS! Even the Bigfoots would scatter!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread