HE “ROLLED” HIMSELF INTO JAIL

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
In February of 2013, Carl Bellenir, 48, went to a Santa Barbara Bank & Trust and cashed in several rolls of pennies. But, when he returned the next day with more pennies, police were called, causing him to run away. But not for long. He was soon arrested down the street at a Bank of America, cashing in more rolls of pennies .. wrapped and hidden inside dime paper wrappers. (San Luis Obispo Tribune News, 2-7-13)

Upvote 0

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They should have strung him up right then and there for his crimes against the CRH community. :laughing7:

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's about time one of these people got caught and arrested. I hope he's dealt with harshly. Just shows the extreme low intelligence to think he can do that over and over again. Would be a treat to watch that bust go down.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one branch that won't sell CWRs anymore becuase a guy turned in a solid $5 roll of zincolns. Need to send that dude to Oz State Penn. HH

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
It's about time one of these people got caught and arrested. I hope he's dealt with harshly. Just shows the extreme low intelligence to think he can do that over and over again. Would be a treat to watch that bust go down.

It would have been better if the teller caught him while a coin roll hunter was in the bank. Then he would have suffered an acute head injury from a heavy projectile, a roll of coins. He would later die from complications from his injuries or go on to live in a vegetated state his entire life.

I hope next time someone is caught by a coin roll hunter instead of the police.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread