DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hunted the beach down there in November with no issues. I hunted low tide at night to avoid all the tourists following me around. I felt safe at the property we were staying. Good luck to you.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What type of detecting are you going to so? I travel with my E-trac......and my Excalibur.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
You will find lots of trash in the dry sand there but if you can hunt the wet sand you might do well! good luck

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just returned from there yesterday. Two Excalibur users did well. One worked the wet sand while the other worked the water to chin depth. No need for a PI, the Excalibur's iron discrimination is a big help. The Atlantic side was quite ruff due to a nearby storm while the Caribbean water was much calmer. Not much was found on the dry sand area. Good luck. May the ring of gold be in your ears and its glitter in your scoop.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks, if you haven't clicked this link and read the articles contained, they're worth your time. Pretty awesome stuff, Casper!

Skippy
Thanks ---I wrote most of my articles to inspire some and possibly help others - they are slightly out dated now but hope that some may make some good finds
because of something I suggested or caused someone to think out side of their normal way of hunting or gave them an idea to up their game possibly
https://www.flickr.com/photos/casper-2/with/6831937649/
if you notice - I do not push machines or even mention them usually - I feel that a good hunter can make these finds with any machine if they learn it
and put in the time ---luck can help too
good luck all :thumbsup:

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Dominican!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread