Hello...........

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To those it may concern, not directed at any specific member.....

We are not going to have any personal wars on the CRH forum or in any of TreasureNet's subforums... CRH forum is a subforum of TreasureNet, it is not anyone's personal forum, the same rules, guidelines and policies that apply to Beach and Shallow Water, Todays Finds, Indian Artifacts, Everything Else and the other subforums also apply to CRH...

I suggest all members remember that before they post a personal attack, make a threat in the forum or send one in a pm, make a racist comment or decide to curse another member and yes, for the record as far as moderators are concerned calling another member a "Troll" is a personal attack....

Moderators will enforce the rules up to and including banning members who continue to break our rules. Bans can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, a month, 3 months, 6 months or for good.... Please dont force us to take those actions..... If you are having a problem with a member who makes a personal attack, report it, don't respond in kind. Just like in a sports game, if there is a fight both get evicted....

Please take the time to read our rules and to treat other members the way you want to be treated here......http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Upvote 0

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
To those it may concern, not directed at any specific member.....

We are not going to have any personal wars on the CRH forum or in any of TreasureNet's subforums... CRH forum is a subforum of TreasureNet, it is not anyone's personal forum, the same rules, guidelines and policies that apply to Beach and Shallow Water, Todays Finds, Indian Artifacts, Everything Else and the other subforums also apply to CRH...

I suggest all members remember that before they post a personal attack, make a threat in the forum or send one in a pm, make a racist comment or decide to curse another member and yes, for the record as far as moderators are concerned calling another member a "Troll" is a personal attack....

Moderators will enforce the rules up to and including banning members who continue to break our rules. Bans can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, a month, 3 months, 6 months or for good.... Please dont force us to take those actions..... If you are having a problem with a member who makes a personal attack, report it, don't respond in kind. Just like in a sports game, if there is a fight both get evicted....

Please take the time to read our rules and to treat other members the way you want to be treated here......http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

I have asked this before but did not get a response...what exactly is a troll anyways??? beside the kind that lives under the bridge near my house...please explain so I can understand.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1276271081128.jpg

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure_Hunter said:
I was going to say Google will give you an answer but Rush beat me to it........Please keep in mind moderators decide who is acting like a troll, not the members, if you call another member a troll it is a personal attack.....It is the moderator's job to keep order....

Ha ha I thought it was something specific to this site...now I get it!

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am Weaselbrott and I approve this message!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread