Attachments

• 1894 Bqtr logan 1-13-07.jpg
    1894 Bqtr logan 1-13-07.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 634
  • logan 1-13-07.jpg
    logan 1-13-07.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 676
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum TT!! Glad to have ya! Very nice find.....sounds like you found a great place to hunt!

HH,
Moon

Welcome. Congrats on the coin and relics!

Ridley

Wow, a lot of you Houston guys are still pounding that place and it's giving it up. :o Maybe I'll get down there before you all clean it out. ;) That's a lot of stuff you found. WTG.

Bob

Nice digs, love the Barber!

Welcome to the forum also.

HH,Ringfinder

Great coin and love the military stuff.

Great stuff (loved the Barber) already read about ya'lls adventure on the beeps post, Great hunt, all I've got to say is--ITS FRICKING COLD just north of ya'll better put those Coats on, and nice to met ya, maybe we can hunt together soon.

Welcome....come on in.......very nice coin. I am still waiting on my first barber.....i feel it is coming soon though.

Congrats....keep em coming.

Welcome to Tnet. Great looking finds you have there and congrats on the silver! HH, Mike

Thanks Everyone!
I look forward to posting here in the future!

Excellent finds!

Welcome aboard,

find more, dig more, post more - is the motto here! ;D

HH

Lonewolfe

hey tx! welcome aboard.i'd be glad to send you a bucket to put any more "trash" in you might want to get rid of. bet that dime brightened your day. the real treasure was just being able to get out there and look for it.for others, it's reading about your adventures and seeing what it's possible to find so thanks for sharing. good luck, happy hunting and god bless.

Welcome aboard. Great to have you with us. Great finds. Very nice Barber. I would hit that site again and hard. There are bound to be more great finds there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back