scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
garrett 250 and new this year at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG-20130114-00275.jpg

well got a chance to get out a lil bit before the weatehr turned bad this afternoon and done a little digging at the neighbors house across the rd .
found enough junk i almost had to come home and unload my pouch a bull ring latch 22 rifle casings alumminum sideing peices and the list goes on and on heck i even found the bottom off of a push mower the part the saddles the blade to hold it on.
but then i did stumble across some goodies .sorry the pic isn't the best its from my phone

thanks for looking and hh ,

Scott

Upvote 1

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are those war nickles, if so, great finds. Melt value was $1.75 today

OP
OP
S

scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i didn't know firemac i am new and just enjoy being out other then the stuffy nose i've had for the last two days . hey that youtube stuff is great i did a search and nope mine are not war nickels no marking above the dome that i can see so guess just regular ole nickels worth 5 cents lol.

Scott

Last edited:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the finds, Keep it up the good stuff is on the way!...............HH

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice finds!

All the best,

Lanny

materdigger1

Jun 7, 2012
Natchez, Mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Teknetics T2SE , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Raven 25 digging tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds - keep up the addiction

OP
OP
S

scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i got on up on myself today i went up the road 2 houses and hunted under that fellas cloths line that used to be there and also around the steep bank behind his mailbox and scored 40 cents some pennys 2 dimes and 2 nickels nothing great but got one 1941 dime so that is my oldest to date .
this is going to be bad i can see it already i understand when they say it is an addiction lol.
and also junk some cartridge casings and i even found a bullet but the daughter lost it in the showing of her mom and brother so gone but not forgotten .
and of course 2 budweiser cans lol ( must have been mine ) lol.

thnaks for reading ,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread