scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
garrett 250 and new this year at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG-20130114-00275.jpg

well got a chance to get out a lil bit before the weatehr turned bad this afternoon and done a little digging at the neighbors house across the rd .
found enough junk i almost had to come home and unload my pouch a bull ring latch 22 rifle casings alumminum sideing peices and the list goes on and on heck i even found the bottom off of a push mower the part the saddles the blade to hold it on.
but then i did stumble across some goodies .sorry the pic isn't the best its from my phone

thanks for looking and hh ,

Scott

Upvote 1
Are those war nickles, if so, great finds. Melt value was $1.75 today

i didn't know firemac i am new and just enjoy being out other then the stuffy nose i've had for the last two days . hey that youtube stuff is great i did a search and nope mine are not war nickels no marking above the dome that i can see so guess just regular ole nickels worth 5 cents lol.

Scott

Last edited:
Congrats on the finds, Keep it up the good stuff is on the way!...............HH

Nice finds!

All the best,

Lanny

Nice finds - keep up the addiction

well i got on up on myself today i went up the road 2 houses and hunted under that fellas cloths line that used to be there and also around the steep bank behind his mailbox and scored 40 cents some pennys 2 dimes and 2 nickels nothing great but got one 1941 dime so that is my oldest to date .
this is going to be bad i can see it already i understand when they say it is an addiction lol.
and also junk some cartridge casings and i even found a bullet but the daughter lost it in the showing of her mom and brother so gone but not forgotten .
and of course 2 budweiser cans lol ( must have been mine ) lol.

thnaks for reading ,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back