OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
I've been messing around with the filled in letters in the BOS and tried putting some reason to them. Here's something that caught my attention. If you assign each vowel with a dot and each consenant with a dash the first paragraph will give you-IBRAL...then I thought a good ending could make a good beginning which would make it-LIBRA. Among the constellations within the BOS does anyone know if Libra is one of them? Any help would be appreciated since my aim of thought has not led me in the direction of the constellation enigma as of yet.One other thing that seems to be telling me this hunch may be right is this...If you look at the pyramid picture on pg 9 of the BOS the sun perfectly encompasses the L in LIBRA in the background, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.Any and all responses will be gladly appreciated.Hoping to hear from some new people, I know your out there.Thanks-BAD-

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
I'm going to try and post the Clue from In Touch Magazine.

Attachments

• In Touch Article 001.jpg
    In Touch Article 001.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 941

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Okay,

I've been playing with the New clue , and it's hard to get it to line up right . I have to edit this as I see the clue . You don't have to leave Home. You do However have to play with the image to line it up. A little frustrating , but it's there. Carol

Sorry that wasn't very Clear. The new clue reads You don't have to leave Home. Made sense when I wrote it not when I read it.

E

Erin2309

Bad-
When I looked at the image on pg 9 in the BOS I saw the symbol for the Free Masons. The symbol is a compass at the top and a masonic square at the bottom. Technically, the first Free Masons were the Egyptians because they built the pyramids with square blocks and each one had to be perfect. I also noticed that on pg 41, the picture with Zac in the workshop, on the table there is a compass and a square. I don't know if there is a correlation because Zac works with wood instead of stone or brick, but it was just a thought. Thanks for your input.
Erin

Attachments

• masoniccompass.jpg
    masoniccompass.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 908
E

Erin2309

Thanks for posting that new clue and for the link to the clue on the site.

L

lavenderblue2

Are you so sure about the red herring thing? The moon in eclipse is sometimes red and I think the man in the moon is a stretch since it looks more like a rabbit on the moon. Maybe there's a clue there for the red ring--forget the herr or hare???

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
welcome lavenderblue, thanks for the post. No i'm not so sure about the red herring thing, after chasing down so many things it might be a good idea to take another look. kep on posting it hels to keep us on our toes.Thanks...-BAD-

L

lavenderblue2

Has anyone else wondered if the central two page picture of the grotto contains more than it seems? I think it's important that it is central. Another question about the story. Since the flower fairies have the rings around their necks, why do they merit only slight mention in the story.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Welcome LavenderBlue,

Nice to see more folks Back on the site. The thought Has been pondered before , but not much has come of it I'm afraid. I just don't know how relevant anything is in this book anymore. Carol

L

lavenderblue2

I may just be imagining things but I see images of fairies hidden in the grotto picture. I probably see fairies in my sleep. I have another question that might have been addressed already too. Does anyone else see round red-rayed circles in different illustrations? I can't decide if it's a printing glitch or significant. I find fairies by them. Sound like a real sicko, don't I?

And why are there a few flower fairies with butterfly wings? That one with Swallowtail wings fascinates me.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
I've been looking at pgs. 22& 23 and it's amazing upside down. I haven't seen the Fairies , but I'm still looking for them. The fairies would be the opposites to the darklings . There was an explanation for the Darklings , each type that is , in the View the great forest at the Dar site. I was surprised that there wasn't more on this in the book as it was for the Fairies in the first book. Hmmmm.

As for the little circles in the Book everyone has them . Alot of people have the same ones otheres have them in different places in the Book. We figure it's a printing glitch as none are in the same spot . Don't know if MS has addressed this Formerly or not.

Btw or Bad will get me.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Tag ,

Thanks . Didn't know if He ever really addressed the issue or not . Glad to see you back. I'll be on in a bit , Carol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread