Here we go again!... (poem)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bad,

I wish I had made the Chat . What Have you got on fig. 44. We'll chat tonight or Tues.
I have racked my brain on it til I couldn't look at it no more. I tried everything to get it to work somewhere or How. Glad you got a lead on it . Great progresss in chat Fri. nite . Carol

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Smitty,

How could I forget that Face. Glad to see you back for the 2nd book. It's a lot harder than the 1st book. He gives us tooooo many loose ends and no way to tie em up like the first. Not too many confirmations on directions of clues to know where you are going and in what direction. It's all a bit confusing. I notice on the other Boards they seem to be dropping like Flies on this book , Which could be a good thing . Hope you stick around and get back after you read the book and are totally confused. Carol

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Another thing that has bothered me is that in the Trailer it gives descriptions of the Darklings , but no where in the story does the descriptions appear or really any need for them. In the 1st book it gave discriptions of the good fairies in the Nomenclature book , so why on earth even bother giving them descriptions if he isn't using it in the 2nd book. Verrrry Interestin.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
hi and merry christmas to all here
back a few posts u were talking about the #s on pg 4 that are
first edition
all my first edition books, att,clue book att,solution book att,dar, clue book dar
all have this # sequence. my first edtion third printing of att has
isbn 0 # ###
first edition
third printing
not sure how this helps, my thinking is maybe all books of first editions have
this # sequence, ill check into it

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
CW,

Welcome to the site. I noticed your name from the other sites and glad you Stopped in . Carol

thanks was here for att hard to check 3 fourms though ;D

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Cw,

I agree . This was my home on ATT and thanks to Bad I'm back . I keep up on the other sites , but love it here . I hope more come back . Gonemad is here , aka Smitty, I think you'll remeber him. We do also have a few new Brians in here too. Glad you are back , Carol

M

miamihur112

hey, im new to the forum. i just got my book for christmas. so sorry if yall have been through any of this. but has anyone really givin the internet clue much attention? the word reflection, well i think thats what it is, is real obvious. but the symbols that go around it are the same symbols in the four pages of the BOS. any ideas on deciphering them?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Miami,

Were you naughty this year? Just kidding WELCOME to the torture Chamber . Seems you already have the Handy brochure. WE really haven't gone into the HCB as we seem perfectly satisfied with the other rooms of pain MS has here . Feel Free to let yourself go wild Swirling and Coalescing in the HCB Chamber . If you can make it out in one piece with Brains still intact we'll be here stuck in the crevasse staring at the FIG. 44, drooling and talking backwards.

WELCOME !!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions