Here we go again!... (poem)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
BAD 4 MY BRAIN said:
If the numbers are connected along the "rise and descend" theory you end up with this...now look carefully through the BOS. Looks awfully familiar.Any thoughts?

First thing I thought of .

keysync

Jan 24, 2006
Lake Placid, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have the same numbers under the first edition line.

Could I ask what the rise and descend you are talking about refers to exactly.
I used the number string code on pg2 and applied it to the numbers under first edition.
I came up with a few things by anagraming the letters.
soft secret
force tests

nothing that really makes much sense to me.

I have this book memorized so I would enjoy collaborating with you guys on this.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Welcome Keysync,of course you can stick around and collaborate, all are welcome. Besides the more brains the better. The rise and decend is a reoccuring theme we have noticed ,and now that I think of it the moon borders on pages 12 and 101 do the same,rise and decend that is.

keysync

Jan 24, 2006
Lake Placid, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few of the things I've gathered recently.

I wish I would have listed all the things I have come across. But I just recently decided to put these things together.
I'll be adding more as I come across more.
That way everything is in one easy acess spot.

http://www.pointsway.com/mydarpage.htm

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
keysync ,cool page your building ,I haven't worked much on the BOS code block simply because I believe it wont be solved until other things are solved first to instruct us how to read it.You do have valid points there though.

keysync

Jan 24, 2006
Lake Placid, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the compass has something to do with some of the solves. But the relation isn't obvious to me.
The ink splotch on the compass page is the same but upside down and mirrored as the ink splotch on the greate forest page.

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Bad 4 my brain, i'm near Nottingham. :)

Great page you have there Keysync. Can i ask what the red spots mean in the big moon code? (i'm having a brain dead moment)

keysync

Jan 24, 2006
Lake Placid, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Pg 16 in the BOS there are tiny black dots all over the page.
They are grouped in lines of 3. There are 5 groups. Total of 15 seperate lines.
You must keep these in groups of 3 lines each.
If you take a transparency and copy every dot onto the transparency you'll have 5 very distinct groups of dots.
Those dots then can be layed over the code on pg16. You have to move the transparency around to get the dots to line up properly. From the top down you must keep in mind that the code is also 15 lines.
So if you count down from the top you'll have lines 1 through 3 in your first group. 4 through 6 in your second group and so on.
Now on your transparency you must number your groups of dots in this order. 5,4,3,1,2. So your top group of dots on the transparency being group 5 will align perfectly with group 5 of the code. The next group of dots from the top down on your transparency is 4. That group will align perfectly with group 4 of the code. then 3 and 3, then 1 and 1, then 2 and 2.
Hope that wasn't too hard.
Refer to
http://www.pointsway.com/mydarpage.htm
There is an illustration of the code with the dots ligned up the way they are supposed to be.
You'll notice that the dots hit either a small solid left facing crescent moon or a thin vertical line.
There has been some speculation as to what we are supposed to do from this point.
I honestly don't think anyone knows.
To save you some time....... There is nothing in the dots that show anything in connect the dots or anything that simplistic.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Keysync,

In your post on the pg. 16 Dot Key you just had a perfect example of the Rise and Descend pattern throughout this puzzle 54312. 3 is in the middle and the numbers rise and descend on either side of it . It was also in the Pg. 6 Key. Also the whole arise/ descend spell.

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
You know I was at the book store today and found a book with infinity in the title and thumbed thru it. It had some planets but a lot to do with numbers. That "abaza" could be "abacas" which is a chinese calculating machine

Also there were pictures of dots like 3 in a triangle would = 3
they had 3, 6, 10, 15 forming triangles and 4,9,16,25 forming squares..don't know if that helps but when I saw that word abacas it just stood out to me. So I took a second look at the book and it very well could be that.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Hello all, sorry I haven't posted lately been working extra hours.Doesn't leave much time for working on the book. :-\ I've been taking a look at the letters that are filled in the BOS,seems kind of wierd they are only in the first few pages and only on select lines ,if anyone has any ideas please post.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
I'm wondering if the amount of times it occures in a paragraph will give a numeric code.I already tried it as vowels= dot consanants=dash thinking it might be a version of morse but it came up jibberish.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
I was reading the story to my daughter and it mentions that the Malic Hest ripped up and rearranged the book of light spells to meet there needs.that may mean that it is'nt even in the correct order to solve some of the coded clues.That would also make the numeric moon codes different,seems it would be making things overly complex but you never know....

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
I've just been thinking along those same lines as you.

The ink stain on the compass page is the same as the one on the Great Forest page, suggesting that they were once next to each other. Maybe other stains in the book will match up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread