Here we go again!... (poem)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
L

LUFFY

well I am backing up a bit. on page 31 there is an upside down sun and on page six the moon the next chpter 11 on the table of conetent is upside down too like how on page 25 there is a picture with both a sun and a moon upside down. also didn't someone do some morse code you might need to look at those to complete it.
is there any hints on the speel with the symbols

L

LUFFY

well i notice some one said something about the MAP.
well I know up is south cause if you get the ink splotch to match it shows you
also on the compass it says Salem Semery

any one notice acorns and how they point.
ans lastly why is chapter 6 in table of contents bolded??

there are also alot of unknown hints in the puzzles

L

LUFFY

WHat they make TRIANGLES!!!!!! LOOK IN THE BACK GROUND OF the Spell book PAGES THERE ARE RABBITS MOONS AND TRIANLGES. If that has anything to do with infinity

L

LUFFY

Not sure but I noticed this in the Dum symbols pic.
also the image from the origianl is twisted around in photoshop it is the same sequence as the DUm sybols pic
also thanks who ever posted that. not sure if it helps but thanks

also someone said abacas( that is something to think about but i will not be sure till i am filled in
last thing for now Will someone fill me in where we got the sequence from anyway
.gif

L

LUFFY

i got alittel confused on some of that but on patchys post he metions aouther book with infinty that uses triangles. Also I looked at them still not sure where we got them but i will look agian after i

later I am going to make photocopise of the spell book and try to see if i can match the ink stains. I am doing this so i do not have to rip up something I paid for

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Luffy, I highly doubt there are clues hidden in the games.simply because MS says all the clues are hidden IN THE BOOK. It would be an unfair advantage to those who have no acess to the net,which also is why I kind of doubt this is a net based hunt.

L

LUFFY

well I was thinking about the abaza thing why not make it into a side ways figure 8
then draw lines like I did on mine and i bet it will be a alchemy symbol. wait won't one end be smaller than the other?? >.> Damn
also about my map there is a Alchemy conection cause on the map is says Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. the four elements of alchemy
I deleted my last post cause it was stupid

L

LUFFY

I was thinking about that circle again made a cool image that does not help.
But I just thought wait a ring/ Circle alchemy again but then I saw 2 4 6 8 10 9 7 5 3 1 and I was like oh yeah how come we did not do it in a spiral?? Oh and is there any letter that are not WRITTEN IN THE BOOK. for some reason drawn words to me do not count but they might. oh and here is my useless picture .gif

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Hey Cmschut,(and all others)I got a look at that post on DAR you suggested,It looks somewhat promising. I forgot who wrote it but my hat is off to you if you read this.The theory seems to bring together a lot of the aspects of what we've been looking at.There is even plans out there for a cube sundial I found on http://www.mysundial.ca/tsp/cube_sundial.html which might explain those mischivious cubes we've been tearing our hair out over.Looks like more research is warranted....what do all you think?

L

LUFFY

What are the cubes? oh no I fell behind. what cubes in the book.
I saw the Link does that mean my useless pic is usefull lol

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
I've been taking a second look at the poem blocks,there seem to be other letters there. If you look closely at the lines that connect the outer border to the creature or the lines of the poem I think you will see what I mean. For example:page 19..top corner above the word "nothing" it looks like SCI even though the s is backwards.Think its a stretch?Then look at pg 24...upper right hand corner appeares to be a Y and on the left above the word "do" it looks like a P or lowercase E(e).And if you still think im imagining things theres pg 38...looks like an A to me under the word "lands".Someone either tell me im crazy or you see them too. ???

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bad ,

Can't believe I missed the whole Cube sundial thing . Does look promising. Maybe it would work with the Blocks. They do cast a glow 8)

No really I think we need to look into this. Carol

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Yes they glow quite nicely if I do say so.Also I believe Ive made a big find on the figure 44,its purpose and meaning. Theres absolutely no way what I found can be a coincidence.I had to stop looking after I found it because of my kids but the next chance I get I'm going to follow that path as far as it takes me.Hopefully all the way to an appraiser LOL.Hoped to see more people show up for chat on sat. night...too bad, progress was made sorry you all missed out.Oh well maybe next time.-BAD-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread