Hey, how am i going to blow up this cave?

thanks much for the info.
take care and be safe out there. ron

maui said:

In this situation I've aways had a fear of trapped gases, the threat that I can't see or smell. Once you get an opening cover it lightly with brush etc., make sure there is air flow and let in vent for at least a couple days. A gas mask would not be overkill. Always think "saftey" first. :thumbsup:

bigscoop said:
maui said:

In this situation I've aways had a fear of trapped gases, the threat that I can't see or smell. Once you get an opening cover it lightly with brush etc., make sure there is air flow and let in vent for at least a couple days. A gas mask would not be overkill. Always think "saftey" first. :thumbsup:

A gas mask will be worthless in an oxygen deficent atmosphere

Re: Heres a new digging tool that will speed up your digging

Heres a new digging tool that will help speed up your digging.

Its called the BucketDigger at bucketdigger.com, and will be available within the next 2 weeks.

Scott
www.bucketdigger.com

Hi Maui,

I got my Bore Scope (its made by Rigid) thru MSC the Industrial Tool company ....kind of neat thing to have in caves or holes or places critters maybe in. I have few things a treasure hunter should have in his truck.

My coolest device is an element detector, I can locate any element its programed for(like gold, silver, platnum( and some compounds up to a mile away! Depth to over 2,500 feet thru earth, water, rock, steel, anything...it only locates that element so if you had a gold coin in a 1/2 acre full of cans, pull tabs, nails, or any other junk it will only locate the gold! Very expensive but really collapses the time frames in your search for valuables. I bought it to locate silver mines..found 6 in KY 4 in Ohio and a gold vein in Indiana, plus coins. If you have a good reliable lead and know the treasure is there and cannot locate it with a metal detector send me a PM, we will work something out. Been all over the country with it helping people locate stuff...gold nuggets and placer in California, Gold veins in Georgia, and lots of others. I work on a percentage of the recovered items plus part of the expenses.

curtis, thanks much for the info.
i am trying to do some research about a place that i find interesting but there is not that much
info. i can find so i will continue to keep looking.
wow, thanks much for the offer and sounds pretty good but i need to find more info. first.
will try and stay in touch with you.
thanks much, take care and be safe out there. ron

have been moving kind of slow, when i have the time i try to do more research.

Use a backhoe. Tell the land owner that you want to dig out caves to kill and eat snakes.

I don't know how much research you've done on this, but I would keep my good eye peeled for the word "gravel," or "small rocks," etc, as I research. Also, I would look at locations above...below...all around the cave. It's likely that the old man would not have been buried WITH his treasure, but rather, NEAR it.

Safety tip: Leave a "need help" message in a locked location, instructing someone to open it at a certain time (maybe a few hours after you expect to be back home from the digging). If you make it back home safe, no one will ever see the message.

Wow, I just caught up on this hunt and am going to follow along. Hope he is OK and can give us an update soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back