Hi everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Hi everybody,

ok so when you read that you should hear Dr. Nick Riviera from the simpsons saying that :laughing7:

Well I have been off this forum for a little while now. It is still funny that still after a year it is nothing but a circle game from both sides. Some have tried to keep their thread they started on topic, and then others stray it off until you forget what the whole thing was really about. This was from both sides. I have been more watching as a 3rd party and can see it.

Hope everyone is doing well. I seen a couple of short time posters on this thread that vanashed, but from the way their wording and typing, they did not have the greatest English language skills. So they were ither someone else making a second account just to stir the pot, or someone hired for a short time, ither way kind of rediculous.

Well besides this half year that i was away, i was trying to get the H3 tec for my region to set up a demonstration, but they would not e-mail me back after the second e-mail of Our represenative in that area will be getting in touch with you. I wanted to set up the demonstration so that well the LRL backers could try to pull me from skeptic to beleiver, but like Carls challange, it was never taken up by the LRL manufature. Now is there an LRL user near Kansas City that wants to try to make me a beliver? I asked that before, but there seems to be none. Art is down by AZ, the other guys no clue.

Well have a good day.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
werleibr---

I think that if you look closely, you will see that the only thing circular about the opponents of the LRL controversy is when they are replying to the diversions of the LRL promoters.

The facts against the authenticity of LRLs in general, are many and unchanging. Just like the facts against someone claiming that an elephant is a tree.

The truth is simple, and to the point, while those making wild claims about LRLs have always used a strategy which shows a pattern of evasiveness and innuendo, totally lacking in substantiation.

I'm not saying this to be argumentative. I'm just saying that it is what it is.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~werleibr~
I seen a couple of short time posters on this thread that vanashed, but from the way their wording and typing, they did not have the greatest English language skills. So they were ither someone else making a second account just to stir the pot, or someone hired for a short time, ither way kind of ridiculous
~EE~
The facts against the authenticity of LRLs in general, are many and unchanging. Just like the facts against someone claiming that an elephant is a tree.
The truth is simple, and to the point, while those making wild claims about LRLs have always used a strategy which shows a pattern of evasiveness and innuendo, totally lacking in substantiation.
~SWR~
Anyone wanting to research these fraudulent instruments will inadvertently find these discussions. If they (those researching) cannot come to the conclusion these devices are fraudulent by these threads, then they deserve to be swindled. Not trying to be discourteous, but stating the facts.
Can you validate any of these Wild Claims?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

Can you validate any of these Wild Claims?

Art---

Thanks for the excellent example of "zero substantiation." Just nonsensical illogic.

:hello2:

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
SWR said:
nonsensical is 100% correct :thumbsup:

Art is our best example of mindless followers :thumbsup:

That's it in a nutshell! :icon_thumleft: Total agreement.

LRL promoters claim they find things but do not report them
for multiple reasons, such as... the government will take their
finds etc. Meanwhile amazing finds discovered by real
treasure hunters continue to show up here...
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=416719
Just amazing no LRL user could locate a cache of this size???

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI prong, you mean like my 8 mule loads of 8 reales found basically with a fire? Frankly, I haven't seen any really 'huge' finds by detectors posted yet ???? Could it be because of our lovely IRS etc., monitoring these sites, which would make it extremely foolish?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. See sample still showing oxidation

Attachments

• 8 Reales from a  treasure.jpg
    8 Reales from a treasure.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 388
  • 8 Reales from a  treasure.jpg
    8 Reales from a treasure.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 394

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI prong, you mean like my 8 mule loads of 8 reales found basically with a fire? Frankly, I haven't seen any really 'huge' finds by detectors posted yet ???? Could it be because of our lovely IRS etc., monitoring these sites, which would make it extremely foolish?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. See sample still showing oxidation

Now RealDeal....you know it isn't nice to tell your story that contradicts their beliefs. I mean, all you have is your printed story of the find and some pictures. Why should anyone believe that? Oh, wait a minute....isn't that what is in Today's Finds, Best Finds, etc? Hmmm.....wonder why some pictures and stories are believed (even without someone squealing for validation) but some aren't?

Typical science. Ignore anything that doesn't fit into the current popular theory.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I seen a couple of short time posters on this thread that vanashed, but from the way their wording and typing, they did not have the greatest English language skills. So they were ither someone else making a second account just to stir the pot, or someone hired for a short time, ither way kind of rediculous.

Hey werleibr..How come you did not answer me with all your correct spelling and wording?

Hey EE...Please tell us where we have been evasive and making wild claims?
This forum has served it purpose well.

Anyone wanting to research these fraudulent instruments will inadvertently find these discussions. If they (those researching) cannot come to the conclusion these devices are fraudulent by these threads, then they deserve to be swindled. Not trying to be discourteous, but stating the facts.

TreasureNet has been a great platform to expose these fraudsters by product name. Thanks Marc and moderators for keeping it alive

OK SWR..Please prove to us that any LRL made for Treasure Hunting has been proved to be fraudulent by any Jury in the world?

Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #35 Posted Jun 16, 2010, 04:00:20 PM Quote

This is ME. Marc Austin... the administrator and owner of this site. I am the one who warns people against fraudulent devices.

I have never said "there is not a device capable of locating gold and silver from a distance".

I have only stated the FACT... that >I< have seen people ripped off by fraudulent devices... and I recommend spending money to chat with a geophysicist BEFORE spending ONE dime on ANY LRL. Just get a second opinion before making your purchase. The wad you save just might be your own! HMM, a new header for the LRL forum!

Now - if you have a problem running your potential purchase past someone educated in things like locating things.... well say so... so we can cut to the chase.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~Art~
Hey EE...Please tell us where we have been evasive and making wild claims?
Did I ask for a list of your personal opinion threads?..Art

Did anyone ask for more of your circular nonsense?

Besides, those links contain exactly what the titles indicate, "Known Facts...," and "...Points Proving LRL Fraud."

That's facts and proof, for those exposing LRL fakery, and zero facts or proofs for you.

I would ask you once again to do the math, but it seems that reality isn't your forte. So you need to resort to silly, meaningless, remarks.

Thanks again for proving my point.

:sign10:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Hey Don, let's see a photo of the whole treasure, or did they need 8 mules to haul two coins ?

It doesn't matter now, since you already told it on the internet and the govt will be tracking you down anyway, right ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
Hey Don, let's see a photo of the whole treasure, or did they need 8 mules to haul two coins ?
It doesn't matter now, since you already told it on the internet and the govt will be tracking you down anyway, right ?
Wow..Good to see you grasping your straws again.
Mr. Don Jose de La Mancha story and photo’s are in many places here on T-Net. They are also on many other web sites..They have been published in magazines. ..Wake up and inform yourself about Treasure Hunting before you show your lack of knowledge..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What I see is a group of people insulting 67 owner/operators of LRL’s and MFD’s..People who have never used these devices and some have never saw one of these devices. They tell us that we are only imagining that we find treasure with our devices. We are told that we are not treasure hunters..We are told that people who worked for NASA and helped to put people into space are just con-artist because they all make fraudulent devices. They can not tell us of any manufacturer that has been conflicted by a jury of selling a fraudulent device. We are told that treasure hunters are too dump to decide how they spend their money...I could go on for hours with all the fake stuff they have put on this board..Art

It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Re: Hi everybody.
Reply To This Topic #17 Posted Today at 12:09:48 PM
What I see is a group of people insulting 67 owner/operators of LRL’s and MFD’s..People who have never used these devices and some have never saw one of these devices. They tell us that we are only imagining that we find treasure with our devices. We are told that we are not treasure hunters..We are told that people who worked for NASA and helped to put people into space are just con-artist because they all make fraudulent devices. They can not tell us of any manufacturer that has been conflicted by a jury of selling a fraudulent device. We are told that treasure hunters are too dump to decide how they spend their money...I could go on for hours with all the fake stuff they have put on this board..Art

It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

~EE~
You are trying to prove your claim, merely by making further claims.
That doesn't work in real life.
I am not making any claims...I did not make any further claims..So by this answer you can not answer my statements with a honest statement..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ws
• Who is it about?
• What happened (what's the story)?
• Where did it take place?
• When did it take place?
• Why did it happen?
• How did it happen?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:
I could go on for hours with all the fake stuff they have put on this board..Art

That's pretty rich coming from the king of doctored photos & and staged videos that we've all seen.

It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to fake treasure finds, they are sure trying to pass one over on you

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
That's pretty rich coming from the king of doctored photos & and staged videos that we've all seen.

It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to fake treasure finds, they are sure trying to pass one over on you
~SWR~
Quote from: Saturna on Today at 03:30:05 PM

yeppers
~Art~
What I see is a group of people insulting 67 owner/operators of LRL’s and MFD’s
Thank you for proving my point for me...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
I am not making any claims...I did not make any further claims..

I was referring to your original claim: That LRLs work.

But you refuse to attempt to prove that statement.

So you claim that testimonials from unsubstantiated sources prove LRLs work.

And you claim that since no manufacturer has gone to jail, that it proves LRLs work.

Plus you claim that proof and known facts aren't real.

All your talking and circular nonsense does nothing for your "cause." If you had any integrity, you would simply perform a demonstration which proves your claim. But you never will, because you obviously can't.

All you have to offer is talk and more nonsensical talk.

So, where does that leave you?---Nowhere!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread