Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~werleibr~
See so your "data" or numbers are skewed. You have twisted them for your gain. So out of your 10,052 Users it would really be 10,051 Since you own two that are included in that number. And you complain about what numbers and data skeptics put out there. Shame on you.
~Art~
Yes, I own 4 different LRL’s or MFD’s. 2 of the units were purchased from the same manufacturer because the first one worked properly so I upgraded. Neither one of these are included in the 10,052 because the manufacturer has retired. The other two are included in the 10,052 and came from 2 different manufacturers
~werleibr~
From what I can tell NONE. IF they did it would be big news. And if it would be hush hush in the news, I would still know about it. Part of my Job. Being in a tech field that this would be a great tool to use if it existed, would be first on board for this. Sad thing is that they are not.
~Art~
I have found objects that contain the following elements..Gold, Silver, copper, nickel, iron, granite, magnesium, cobalt, silicate, bronzite, iridium, dinosaur bones, US paper money and a water well that is now producing 600 Gpm’s.
~werleibr~
So you got a gold only device, but your own quotes from earlier
Yes I do own a gold only LRL.
There you go again trying to claim that these devices are all the same. I have a gold only device that is by design the only thing it will locate.
~werleibr~
If you actually read and can comprehend what is being told you would see that both of the electronic people are stating that LRL's are made up. The one finding that it did not matter if the LRL was set on the Gold frequency, Silver frequency, or what ever frequency you wanted, it still produced the same results.
Did they find a signal that could be measured?...then the electronics are working..Art

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Once again art you fail to comprehend anything you read. and mixing quotes around to make it seem like a conversation. You are deliberately taking things said and rearranging them totally taking things out of context. :nono: :protest:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
Once again art you fail to comprehend anything you read. and mixing quotes around to make it seem like a conversation. You are deliberately taking things said and rearranging them totally taking things out of context.
Yes I have a hard understanding Skeptic’s lack of knowledge..
So its your turn to produce an Electronic analogize from the devices you have personally tested...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A couple of interesting web sites for you skeptics..Art

http://bobfoote.angelfire.com/octaves.html
What do quantum physics, the Tarot cards, a piano, and a rainbow have in common? Anything you can think of, from astronomy to xylophone, from sub-atomic particles to the orbits of the planets, everything follows a common order. Everyone is familiar with the most obvious example of this order, the musical scale. The octave, a doubling of frequency in twelve half note steps, is universal in all of reality. The natural harmonic relationships are displayed on the piano keyboard, with seven major and five minor probabilities. This is the natural order of reality, an intrinsic pattern the universe follows.
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Wolff-Wave-Structure-Matter.htm
Einstein's error was to represent matter as a continuous spherical field in space-time rather than as a Spherical Wave in continuous Space which causes the spherical force field effects.
Using the WSM a quantitative origin has been found based on the wave structure of the electron. It is shown that Space (the quantum wave medium) is a single entity underlying electron structure and the laws. Three Principles are found describing the wave medium, enabling calculation of particles and the laws. The predictive power of the WSM is shown by deriving the previously unknown physical origin of electron spin and making experimental predictions which solve the paradoxes of the famous EPR experiment. The WSM has important implications for research, industry, and our human role in the universe.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
duh: will someone draw a sperical wave for me?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. if you need any help, go to google search.

I don't need no stinkin' Google!

:hello:
:hello: :hello:

It's not as easy as I thought it would be.

Actually, this is a circular wave. To make it three dimensional, just use your imagination!

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
JudyH said:
werleibr said:
..... who else should I call out? Judy? Hmmm.. Nah, I just had to throw her name in here because she went into dormancy mode like I did after many posts. Have to just send the hello out there ....

867-5309

::: chortles :::

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~
Judy TuTone
Has any skeptic ever been right about anything?

First, there is the fact that you continue to falsely refer to those knowledgeable in electronics, treasure hunting, and prospecting, who happen to know that your LRLs don't work, "skeptics," even after we have explained to you why we are not.

Then there is your fake photo of a pan-o'-gold.

And your fake jar of gold colored glitter.

And your fake photo of purple "energy" stuff oozing out of a hole in the ground.

And your fake video of "Locating" a long-buried, yet bright and shiny silver dollar.

And your fake video of dowsing a silver dollar which is in plain sight.

And your fake video of "Locating" Tic-Tacs.

And your continuing claim that circuit noise which can be sensed by a pickup coil at a couple of inches constitutes Long Range "transmitting."

And your claim of Locating micro gold, even though you have no knowledge of how to actually test for the presence of gold in ore, and have no assay report to show.

Add to those, your nonsensical attitude toward Science, Logic, and Reality, plus your silly reasons for not wanting to prove anything you claim, and not much more needs to be said.

Which shows that everything that LRL debunkers have said, turned out to be right.

Thanks for asking.

:sign13:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~

Judy TuTone
Has any skeptic ever been right about anything?
So her screen is not Judy H..?

Oh for heaven sakes Arthur, it was a reference to the phone number Judy posted which is from a pop song which was from Tommy TuTone, but I wouldn't expect you to get her post or my post because it's not from the 1920's.

Sheesh, just stick to making faked stuff in your trailer park.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Art~
~Saturna~
Oh for heaven sakes Arthur, it was a reference to the phone number Judy posted which is from a pop song which was from Tommy TuTone, but I wouldn't expect you to get her post or my post because it's not from the 1920's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Tutone
Tommy Tutone is a New Wave band, best known for its 1982 hit "867-5309/Jenny", which peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. Although it is usually referred to as a San Francisco band, it was actually based in Willits, California, at the time that "Jenny" was released. The song became so popular that people in the United States to this day dial this telephone number and ask for Jenny as a prank. Regarding the famous number, "We had people threatening to sue us. It was the Buffalo Chief of Police's daughter's number in New York," said frontman Tommy Heath. Although the band is frequently remembered as a one-hit wonder, it had another top-40 hit on the Hot 100 with "Angel Say No" in 1980, predating "Jenny" by a couple of years.
A common misconception is that Tommy Tutone is the name of the lead singer; it is actually the name of the band. Tommy Heath is the lead singer. The name of the band developed from its original name, Tommy and the Tu-tones, to merely Tommy Tutone.

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
JudyH said:
JudyH said:
werleibr said:
..... who else should I call out? Judy? Hmmm.. Nah, I just had to throw her name in here because she went into dormancy mode like I did after many posts. Have to just send the hello out there ....

867-5309

Sigh.

Hello Werly, my apologies for the diversion of your thread.
Glad to see you back. :hello:

No need to apologies. I found it funny. I got the reference, and that song was "before my time". well by 3 years. :tongue3: Art once again uses wiki as his reference.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
~Art~
~Saturna~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Tutone
Tommy Tutone is a New Wave band, best known for its 1982 hit "867-5309/Jenny", which peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. Although it is usually referred to as a San Francisco band, it was actually based in Willits, California, at the time that "Jenny" was released. The song became so popular that people in the United States to this day dial this telephone number and ask for Jenny as a prank. Regarding the famous number, "We had people threatening to sue us. It was the Buffalo Chief of Police's daughter's number in New York," said frontman Tommy Heath. Although the band is frequently remembered as a one-hit wonder, it had another top-40 hit on the Hot 100 with "Angel Say No" in 1980, predating "Jenny" by a couple of years.
A common misconception is that Tommy Tutone is the name of the lead singer; it is actually the name of the band. Tommy Heath is the lead singer. The name of the band developed from its original name, Tommy and the Tu-tones, to merely Tommy Tutone.
I see Art still loves to quote Wikipedia. Tell me, Art, what was gained by posting this? Did you mean to prove that your statement, "Has any skeptic ever been right about anything?" was incorrect, as you simply misunderstood EE's reference? If so, mission accomplished.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread