Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I was referring to your original claim: That LRLs work.
I have proved it to around 100 people...Family, friends and treasure hunters

But you refuse to attempt to prove that statement.
I made a movie of a find

So you claim that testimonials from unsubstantiated sources prove LRLs work.
67 owner /operators have come here and 100ā€™s of testimonials on the web seems like a lot of prove to me

And you claim that since no manufacturer has gone to jail, that it proves LRLs work.
No I did not..but...it is good proof that LRLā€™s are not fraudulent.

Plus you claim that proof and known facts aren't real.
The known facts that you have put on here are just your personal opinions.

All your talking and circular nonsense does nothing for your "cause." If you had any integrity, you would simply perform a demonstration which proves your claim. But you never will, because you obviously can't.

who is talking circular nonsense?

All you have to offer is talk and more nonsensical talk.
Sorry that you have no experience as a treasure hunter to share.

So, where does that leave you?---Nowhere!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nowhere
nowhere [ĖˆnəŹŠĖŒwɛə]
adv
1. in, at, or to no place; not anywhere
get nowhere (fast) Informal to fail completely to make any progress
nowhere near far from; not nearly
n
1. a nonexistent or insignificant place
middle of nowhere a completely isolated, featureless, or insignificant place

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
I made a movie of a find

You sure did!

You took a silver dollar, put it under a rock, set up your movie
camera with the lense perfectly centered on that rock. Then you
walked around that rock tilting your hand so to make your calculator
on a stick supposedly point at the rock. Then you pretended to dig
up the coin that you had just put under that rock, and showed the
coin which obviously had just come out of your collection and
did not have one speck of dirt stuck to it, to the camera.

awfulshiney.jpg

Some find, you want to buy my bridge, it leads straight to the
pot of gold at the end of my rainbow?

Attachments

• awfulshiney.jpg
    awfulshiney.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 319
OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Wow, this thread has gone everywere. Kind of funny. Another funny thing is I am gone for six (6) months aka half a year, and no call outs from Art (well none that I could find there may be some hidden), but he is calling me out for information and I was only gone a day. I do not monitor this board on a regular basis, especially when I am home, as I do not see the point in paying a company $30 a month right now for a service that should be cheaper. (Mainly thanks to Charters monopoly in my local area).

Well art as you requested from this
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~
I seen a couple of short time posters on this thread that vanashed, but from the way their wording and typing, they did not have the greatest English language skills. So they were ither someone else making a second account just to stir the pot, or someone hired for a short time, ither way kind of ridiculous
quote]
Can you validate any of these Wild Claims?

What about LILJON1? He did a short stint on here. Before that he had one post about scanning for gold signitures. Now, he was demanding money before doing the challenge. Now that is not all a bad thing, but then there is no gurantee that he would show up and not walk away with 2 grand. What he should have done, and maybe Carl would be up for it, is that he should have asked for Carl to buy his transportation up to him, or maybe Carl would travel to him????? Hey why not meet on neutral ground? You know circular argument. But still only a short stint. Not to mention using all Caps. Common, how many people do that? I mean if you frequent anything on the internet you know that is a no no, unless it is to insinuate shouting, highlight an important word, or cover your tracks. No enuf on LILJON1.

What about architecad? Now from what I gather from him is he might have two people using his account. How do you say do I come up with that? Well in some of his post his English is what you would expect from someone who grew up with English as one of their main languages, but then he uses English in the form that someone who had Spanish as their main language. Now when you go to his site it is in Spanish, but the change in use of language as he progressed on here suggests that he may have another person who also uses his account. Now for someone who uses autocad and is a consultant using it, not to mention he is going for his Electrical Engineering Degree, he should not have stated that he couldnā€™t put an LRL detector together if he was given all the tools and the schematics. Comon archi, from one engineer (me) to an up and coming engineer you should be able to assemble one especially if it is in the area you are going to school for!

Ok now since I called out a small poster (liljon) and a rather large poster who seems to have two people (archi) who else should I call out? Judy? Hmmm.. Nah, I just had to throw her name in here because she went into dormancy mode like I did after many posts. Have to just send the hello out there :D cannot be all critical on stuff.
Now Art, this was just a quick run down of what I have seen while ā€œlurkingā€

Now on to other things, rwizard you have stated things and have them well written. Thank you

Now lets see how this goes for repliesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦one can only wonderā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Oh and another thing... Art, do you remember this post of yours?
aarthrj3811 said:
Just what does CREDIBILITY have to do with spelling?
6160 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobbyā€¦
Soon to be 8000 then 15,000 and then even more
And Millions of Dowsers will also be in the field

But now you state this

aarthrj3811 said:
What I see is a group of people insulting 67 owner/operators of LRLā€™s and MFDā€™s..People who have never used these devices and some have never saw one of these devices. They tell us that we are only imagining that we find treasure with our devices. We are told that we are not treasure hunters..We are told that people who worked for NASA and helped to put people into space are just con-artist because they all make fraudulent devices. They can not tell us of any manufacturer that has been conflicted by a jury of selling a fraudulent device. We are told that treasure hunters are too dump to decide how they spend their money...I could go on for hours with all the fake stuff they have put on this board..Art

It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

So you go from roughly 6100 LRL users to 67. That is a reduction of 99% of the users. You are stating that in Less than one year you only have 1% of the users left? What happend?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
So you go from roughly 6100 LRL users to 67. That is a reduction of 99% of the users. You are stating that in Less than one year you only have 1% of the users left? What happend?
What happened?..I would say that it is your lack of reading comperention...Art
10,052 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobby of Treasure Hunting
Soon to be 15,000 then 20,000 and then even more
And Millions of Dowsers will also be using their Dowsing Rods as has been recorded for over 8,000 years..

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Trying to make sense/logic out of a post from Art is a impossible task. Real world anything doesn't apply.

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~
What happened?..I would say that it is your lack of reading comperention...Art
10,052 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobby of Treasure Hunting
Soon to be 15,000 then 20,000 and then even more
And Millions of Dowsers will also be using their Dowsing Rods as has been recorded for over 8,000 years..

No lack of reading Comprehension . Just reading it for what it is worth. But if you say that 10,052 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy the hobby, but only 67 will come forward and say that they are... there is a big difference in numbers. It is Art, how should i put this, You make up statistics. Now if you want me let alone everyone else on here to start to take your posts seriously. Stop exaggerating.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
No lack of reading Comprehension . Just reading it for what it is worth. But if you say that 10,052 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy the hobby, but only 67 will come forward and say that they are... there is a big difference in numbers. It is Art, how should i put this, You make up statistics. Now if you want me let alone everyone else on here to start to take your posts seriously. Stop exaggerating.

Yes 67 is the correct number. The 10,052 users comes from sales in 30 years by just 15 of the 100 or so manufactures. So if you disagree with my facts put them on here so we have something to discuss...It seems to me that the skeptics take me seriously...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
...It seems to me that the skeptics take me seriously...Art

Art---

There are a few people on here who are knowledgeable in electronics, that you keep trying to refer to as "skeptics," but who keep telling you that we are not merely skeptical, but totally know that your LRLs just don't work.

As for me, you can count me out on the "taking you seriously" part.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
There are a few people on here who are knowledgeable in electronics, that you keep trying to refer to as "skeptics," but who keep telling you that we are not merely skeptical, but totally know that your LRLs just don't work.

Lets see now..One electronic expert has posted the frequencies of the signal produced by LRLā€™s and MFDā€™s
Re: MFD FREQUENCY
Reply To This Topic #18 Posted Jan 03, 2010, 05:50:56 PM
Sorry, Bill, I'm not trying to be funny. Each and every frequency I've posted thus far were taken from an actual LRL. I didn't make them up! These were all MFD-style units, all set to "Gold", all measured with a precision frequency counter. I can post more if you want me to.

As you can see, there is zero agreement on what is the "best frequency" for finding gold, not only between LRL manufacturers, but even between models from the same manufacturer. It's almost as if... the frequency just doesn't matter. Pick anything!

Another posted this... I made another 5cm diameter pickup coil with 3 turns and got a good signal from the Rangertell calculator with very little HF background noise from the lab. But I could not get a strong enough signal from the Casio to sync on. I think the lower voltage of the Casio produces pulses that are weaker than the threshold of noise in the lab. With the Rangertell calculator, I could trigger a signal using either coil as long as the coil was within 3cm distance from the calculator.

So I see different reports from different Skeptical Electronic people.

So its your turn to produce an Electronic analogize from the devices you have personally tested...Art

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
aarthrj3811 said:
~werleibr~

Yes 67 is the correct number. The 10,052 users comes from sales in 30 years by just 15 of the 100 or so manufactures. So if you disagree with my facts put them on here so we have something to discuss...It seems to me that the skeptics take me seriously...Art

So art it is you who cannot comprehend what you read. How many of the 10,052 of the so called sales, may be someone buying more than one unit? Do you not have more than one unit? It is most likely the same people buying multiple devices (that don't work). Now i know this will open a can of worms, but here it goes.

If they can detect any element and all you have to do is set the scanner to the "frequency" for the element (ie gold, silver, etc..) Then it should also work for elements such as cobalt, chromium, iridium, tungsten, mercury, uranium, etc.. do you not agree? Well heck if that is a fact, then well we can find things used in nuclear reactors (uranium),some other well sought after metals, as well as drum roll please, elements found in bombs, ied, etc. But wait don't go any were there is more. I can already hear what Art will say, "what does that have to do with treasure hunting?".. Well the answer to that is EVERYTHING. If it is clamed that the device can detect all elements, but then a user states it cannot find bomb components (aka the elements used) only treasure elements. Well that is a little strange don't you think. If it can only detect gold or silver, why would the manufacture say it can detect all or most elements? This is the great puzzle.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

So its your turn to produce an Electronic analogize from the devices you have personally tested...Art

If you knew the least bit about electronics, you would immediately recognize that those reports prove, without a doubt, that those LRLs absolutely do not "transmit."

You have admitted, many times on here, that you know nothing about electronics. Yet you continue to claim that those who have extensive education and experience in electronics, don't know what they are doing.

That, combined with your admission that you enjoy leading people around in circles, and your several fake photographs and videos, and your dependency on insults instead of facts, makes anything you say worth nothing at all.

:sign13:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:
It seems to me that the skeptics take me seriously...Art

I don't think even the old dowsing geezers take Art seriously deep down inside, but their want to believe overrides it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
So art it is you who cannot comprehend what you read. How many of the 10,052 of the so called sales, may be someone buying more than one unit? Do you not have more than one unit? It is most likely the same people buying multiple devices (that don't work). Now i know this will open a can of worms, but here it goes.

How many of the 10,052 of the so called sales, may be someone buying more than one unit?
Interesting question..I donā€™t know

Do you not have more than one unit?
Yes, I own 4 different LRLā€™s or MFDā€™s. 2 of the units were purchased from the same manufacturer because the first one worked properly so I upgraded. Neither one of these are included in the 10,052 because the manufacturer has retired. The other two are included in the 10,052 and came from 2 different manufacturers
If they can detect any element and all you have to do is set the scanner to the "frequency" for the element (ie gold, silver, etc..) Then it should also work for elements such as cobalt, chromium, iridium, tungsten, mercury, uranium, etc.. do you not agree? Well heck if that is a fact, then well we can find things used in nuclear reactors (uranium),some other well sought after metals, as well as drum roll please, elements found in bombs, ied, etc. But wait don't go any were there is more. I can already hear what Art will say, "what does that have to do with treasure hunting?".. Well the answer to that is EVERYTHING. If it is clamed that the device can detect all elements, but then a user states it cannot find bomb components (aka the elements used) only treasure elements. Well that is a little strange don't you think. If it can only detect gold or silver, why would the manufacture say it can detect all or most elements? This is the great puzzle.
Then it should also work for elements such as cobalt, chromium, iridium, tungsten, mercury, uranium, etc.. do you not agree?
I have found objects that contain the following elements..Gold, Silver, copper, nickel, iron, granite, magnesium, cobalt, silicate, bronzite, iridium, dinosaur bones, US paper money and a water well that is now producing 600 Gpmā€™s.
elements found in bombs
http://www.pyronfo.com/
It seems like the definition of a bomb is changing almost daily..So I will ask this question again...How many tons of explosives have been found with LRL type devices?
If it can only detect gold or silver, why would the manufacture say it can detect all or most elements?

There you go again trying to claim that these devices are all the same. I have a gold only device that is by design the only thing it will locate. I have a device that will only locate gold and silver just as the manufacturer says. I have a device that the manufacturer says will locate 36 element. I have a device that the manufacturer says will find close to 100 different items. Will these devices locate everything that these manufacturers say they will? I donā€™t know because I have no interest in searching for most of them..
My gold only devices was designed to operate at the maximum distance of Ā¾ mile and at depths under 40 feet. One of my MFDā€™s is designed to operate at a distance of 8 miles with a depth of 100 feet. That proved to be more distance than I was willing to go. My present device allows me to decide the distance and depth. I like that feature..Art

OP
OP
werleibr

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
How many of the 10,052 of the so called sales, may be someone buying more than one unit?
Interesting question..I don't know
Do you not have more than one unit?
Yes, I own 4 different LRLā€™s or MFDā€™s. 2 of the units were purchased from the same manufacturer because the first one worked properly so I upgraded. Neither one of these are included in the 10,052 because the manufacturer has retired. The other two are included in the 10,052 and came from 2 different manufacturers
See so your "data" or numbers are skewed. You have twisted them for your gain. So out of your 10,052 Users it would really be 10,051 Since you own two that are included in that number. And you complain about what numbers and data skeptics put out there. Shame on you. :nono:

If they can detect any element and all you have to do is set the scanner to the "frequency" for the element (ie gold, silver, etc..) Then it should also work for elements such as cobalt, chromium, iridium, tungsten, mercury, uranium, etc.. do you not agree? Well heck if that is a fact, then well we can find things used in nuclear reactors (uranium),some other well sought after metals, as well as drum roll please, elements found in bombs, ied, etc. But wait don't go any were there is more. I can already hear what Art will say, "what does that have to do with treasure hunting?".. Well the answer to that is EVERYTHING. If it is claimed that the device can detect all elements, but then a user states it cannot find bomb components (aka the elements used) only treasure elements. Well that is a little strange don't you think. If it can only detect gold or silver, why would the manufacture say it can detect all or most elements? This is the great puzzle.
Then it should also work for elements such as cobalt, chromium, iridium, tungsten, mercury, uranium, etc.. do you not agree?
I have found objects that contain the following elements..Gold, Silver, copper, nickel, iron, granite, magnesium, cobalt, silicate, bronzite, iridium, dinosaur bones, US paper money and a water well that is now producing 600 Gpmā€™s.
elements found in bombs
http://www.pyronfo.com/
It seems like the definition of a bomb is changing almost daily..So I will ask this question again...How many tons of explosives have been found with LRL type devices?
From what I can tell NONE. IF they did it would be big news. And if it would be hush hush in the news, I would still know about it. Part of my Job. Being in a tech field that this would be a great tool to use if it existed, would be first on board for this. Sad thing is that they are not.

If it can only detect gold or silver, why would the manufacture say it can detect all or most elements?

There you go again trying to claim that these devices are all the same. I have a gold only device that is by design the only thing it will locate. I have a device that will only locate gold and silver just as the manufacturer says. I have a device that the manufacturer says will locate 36 element. I have a device that the manufacturer says will find close to 100 different items. Will these devices locate everything that these manufacturers say they will? I don't know because I have no interest in searching for most of them..
My gold only devices was designed to operate at the maximum distance of Ā¾ mile and at depths under 40 feet. One of my MFDā€™s is designed to operate at a distance of 8 miles with a depth of 100 feet. That proved to be more distance than I was willing to go. My present device allows me to decide the distance and depth. I like that feature..Art

So you got a gold only device, but your own quotes from earlyer
Re: MFD FREQUENCY
Reply To This Topic #18 Posted Jan 03, 2010, 05:50:56 PM
Sorry, Bill, I'm not trying to be funny. Each and every frequency I've posted thus far were taken from an actual LRL. I didn't make them up! These were all MFD-style units, all set to "Gold", all measured with a precision frequency counter. I can post more if you want me to.

As you can see, there is zero agreement on what is the "best frequency" for finding gold, not only between LRL manufacturers, but even between models from the same manufacturer. It's almost as if... the frequency just doesn't matter. Pick anything!

Another posted this... I made another 5cm diameter pickup coil with 3 turns and got a good signal from the Rangertell calculator with very little HF background noise from the lab. But I could not get a strong enough signal from the Casio to sync on. I think the lower voltage of the Casio produces pulses that are weaker than the threshold of noise in the lab. With the Rangertell calculator, I could trigger a signal using either coil as long as the coil was within 3cm distance from the calculator.

So I see different reports from different Skeptical Electronic people.

If you actually read and can comprehend what is being told you would see that both of the electronic people are stating that LRL's are made up. The one finding that it did not matter if the LRL was set on the Gold frequency, Silver frequency, or what ever frequency you wanted, it still produced the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread