🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff,,, here is an odd thought.

What if the WHOLE ISLAND was man made?
YIKES !!!
:BangHead:

and landed there from space right ? :tongue3:

I may have said this Before :dontknow: I know I at least thought it.

the only way I could concede the possibility of a Man made tunnel system
on the island would be if it were part of Atlantis or more likely pre - Dinosaur age,
by a civilization more advanced then anything we Know now, and at a time when
the island was actually a dry Mountain top & done as Living Quarters.
or an inside walkway down off the mountain. or an old Mine

again it makes no sense if you have a treasure to hide now, That you would
get a thousand or so slaves together to dig tunnels & traps over an obviously needed time period of Decades to complete, in order to hide it. especially where
you need to fight a natural water table.

sorry I just cannot rap my head around the possibility of hocus pocus
and spirits snapping their fingers and making things appear :tongue3:
or a small band of Knights Templars with a lack of reality education
living long enough to build it at a time when a normal Life span was probably 25 .

Last edited:

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What if the dinosaur's were harnsed to dig the tunnels and they were killed off to keep from ratting out the secret (dinos killed off by metorites as a cover story). If they find dino bones then we will know the truth

Islandwood

Nov 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgive me for not having my profile pic up just yet.
If there are actually other tunnels and chambers I hope that someone knows that if they open any vault or any passage below the water line of borehole 10x it WILL flood that passageway and vault.:BangHead:
How quickly it'll fill depends on the original flood tunnel booby trap.
I see a ROV in their future.
Here's the original Readers Digest article.

Attachments

• new dig.JPG
    new dig.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yard Waste

Dec 16, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett AT Pro International, Garrett Euro Ace.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HISTORY’S THE CURSE OF OAK ISLAND REACHES SERIES HIGH

Unscripted Series is Cable’s Top Program for Night

NEW YORK, NY — January 15, 2015 — The season two finale of HISTORY’s unscripted series THE CURSE OF OAK ISLAND .......

Unscripted!!!!!!! Right---LMAO!

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2:What if these tunnels were built by USO'S over hundreds of years. What if this is the great a:alien:lien depository,hiding all alien treasures,an actual alien Victorio Peak. NP:cat: What a show that would be.:lurk:

Last edited:

Islandwood

Nov 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have had so many cranes on the property, the next one should have an Electromagnet on the end of it to remove all the rebar and pipe ends that have fallen down 10 X before it is too oxidized to be lifted out, if its not already.

The previews of the coming events show them holding what looks like a Roman Gladius sword.

I want to run something by you.
Would you consider the 7 person to die be the body that may be in the money vault? Know one every knew he was down there, so they never knew he was dead, so theoretically the body that's down there is the first victim? Oak Island was claimed its 7th victim already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rTR-Mm_lQA4#t=1

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have had so many cranes on the property, the next one should have an Electromagnet on the end of it to remove all the rebar and pipe ends that have fallen down 10 X before it is too oxidized to be lifted out, if its not already.

The previews of the coming events show them holding what looks like a Roman Gladius sword.

I want to run something by you.
Would you consider the 7 person to die be the body that may be in the money vault? Know one every knew he was down there, so they never knew he was dead, so theoretically the body that's down there is the first victim? Oak Island was claimed its 7th victim already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rTR-Mm_lQA4#t=1

Based on the last episode, they declared they found 2 man made columns, a treasure chest, and a body that has somehow not decomposed over many years in 10x.....yet in the next episode the brothers will let another "theory" have them looking or traveling somewhere else...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night there was build up (as well as advertising for Catapiller) that the brothers were now "getting it" and were going to seriously dig. Then (just as before) they let someone tell them a tall tale and rather than focusing on 10x, they dig a large hole for nothing. This episode was no different than the one where they believed the guys with the satellite technology that could show underground jewel and gold deposits and then dug a another meaningless hole. At the end of the show last night they were digging a new hole in what was beleived to be a previous access shaft next to the supposed original money pit site. And the previews for next week show divers again in murky water in 10x confronting "danger". At this point, the chase for ratings in an attempt to keep interest in the show are boringly obvious and a waste of time for those who are truly interested in the mystery of oak island.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot understand why the brothers purchased new machines when used machines cost much less, unless they received the machines for free, or they were load to them. Yes, I believe the story.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot understand why the brothers purchased new machines when used machines cost much less, unless they received the machines for free, or they were load to them. Yes, I believe the story.

I don't believe they had to Purchase them.
odds are Once a week they will need to show one in operation.
I don't watch the credits but they probably need to mention them there also.
if they paid anything, it's a small lease and delivery charge.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hitler killed himself and his wife. The show is worst then Oak Island which I be watching but not dead Hitler. Each to their own.

heepiepow

Aug 27, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They're all trash. If Hitler survived after WWII or if the Oak Island treasure were to be found this would be almost immediate international news. Even notwithstanding a series contract with non-disclosure, with eyes on the ratings. It would leak. Since neither wasn't, any long series on either obviously never found anything.

It's as if the LHC had a reality series about finding the Higgs Boson for 6 years just coming near to finding it, then in 2012 they did find it but didn't immediately announce; instead made it the finale of the reality series.

Actual finds will/should/would be immediately announced. Anyone watching a reality series that purports a massive find or real danger to participants, should certainly know that no find was had and no participants died, since that series is already done. Reality "science" TV is a farce and a hoax.

And I say this as someone who's been intrigued by Oak Island for decades and would love to see it resolved. And I also admire this new team that has money to research it and try to find things out. Who's hearts and intriguing interest seem to be the same as mine. But if it is solved it will be a big immediate deal; not something that would only be revealed in a reality show finale episode. Of course if part of their $$ was given due to this, that's a good financial choice. But it still would not actually be part of the series; and/or it would be the best documentary series ever if something were actually found. And the rest of the world was unaware until that amazing finale.

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're all trash. If Hitler survived after WWII or if the Oak Island treasure were to be found this would be almost immediate international news. Even notwithstanding a series contract with non-disclosure, with eyes on the ratings. It would leak. Since neither wasn't, any long series on either obviously never found anything.

It's as if the LHC had a reality series about finding the Higgs Boson for 6 years just coming near to finding it, then in 2012 they did find it but didn't immediately announce; instead made it the finale of the reality series.

Actual finds will/should/would be immediately announced. Anyone watching a reality series that purports a massive find or real danger to participants, should certainly know that no find was had and no participants died, since that series is already done. Reality "science" TV is a farce and a hoax.

And I say this as someone who's been intrigued by Oak Island for decades and would love to see it resolved. And I also admire this new team that has money to research it and try to find things out. Who's hearts and intriguing interest seem to be the same as mine. But if it is solved it will be a big immediate deal; not something that would only be revealed in a reality show finale episode. Of course if part of their $$ was given due to this, that's a good financial choice. But it still would not actually be part of the series; and/or it would be the best documentary series ever if something were actually found. And the rest of the world was unaware until that amazing finale.

Well of course it hasn't been found, the best we can hope for is small tantalizing pieces to a bigger puzzle, to fuel our imaginations.

So many have dug over the years, it wouldn't surprise me if something was found long ago and kept quiet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread