HOAX BELIEVERS GET NASTY AWAKENING ON BEALE PAPERS

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who didn't know the answer, 20, 34, 41, 8, 14,....these numbers can represent any five letter word one can assemble, by whatever process they desire to apply. It's a very basic type of example of how truly random codes, such as those in the Beale ciphers, can become whatever the decoder chooses them to be, rather then what they might really be, something that cannot be determined without direction from the original coder, something that was never offered in the Beale paper narration. So in essence, if the remaining codes do actually contain a true message that message can't be accurately determined without first obtaining accurate intelligence on how the code was applied, and/or, what the exact contents and construction of the message is. In either case neither is known. This is something any cryptologist will confirm. :icon_thumleft:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS, If anyone posted your undeniable facts proving anything in the Beale perilous adventure treasure narrative as true-------you would not have any where else to hang out and post 10,000 times NO PROOF or A DIME NOVEL. Once proof is given game will be over.
The fact that the Beale Papers job print pamphlet is a DIME NOVEL rests on its own merits as NO evidence has ever been produced or presented that can prove otherwise.
The candle has burnt out a long time ago, and relighting it for the game only produces sputters.
PS: this is my #7433 post, haven't reached 10,000 posts at this time. :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The fact that the Beale Papers job print pamphlet is a DIME NOVEL rests on its own merits as NO evidence has ever been produced or presented that can prove otherwise.
The candle has burnt out a long time ago, and relighting it for the game only produces sputters.
PS: this is my #7433 post, haven't reached 10,000 posts at this time. :icon_thumleft:
GOING for it, tho; eh...?

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If i got a nickle for every hour spent trying to decode these three pages OVER the HUNDREDS of years..i would have MORE that what this ....."treasure"...was worth..when is it time to say ...WHEN......?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i got a nickle for every hour spent trying to decode these three pages OVER the HUNDREDS of years..i would have MORE that what this ....."treasure"...was worth..when is it time to say ...WHEN......?

Are you getting a degree in Cryptography too?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beale papers + oak island = 2 hoaxes...............plenty of fictional material but never any empirical evidence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread