HOAX BELIEVERS GET NASTY AWAKENING ON BEALE PAPERS

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, the person who has no clue is trying to waste the time of an expert! Control and manipulation?

"You either have it or you don't" :laughing7: You guys talk things up a lot but never actually deliver the goods. Just giving you all a chance to finally do that. Do you have any clue as to the answer? Do your experts? It's pretty simple......any novice can do it. Should be a breeze for any self proclaimed expert. :icon_thumright:

Odd that if they can't do it with just five simple codes and a single word that they can claim to have done it with hundreds.....:notworthy:

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here Eldo, a very basic cryptologist test for you.....
Here are five random numbers, 20, 34, 41, 8, 14, each representing a letter of the alphabet and when correctly decoded they will form a single word in either singular or plural form. This is a very basic, entry level test, that even the most novice will quickly provide correct answer for. Time to step up, walk the talk, and provide accurate answer. Bet you can't do it. And keep in mind, if your answer is accurate, then no possible way for me to hide or change that correct answer. On the other hand, if you can't provide accurate answer we'll know you're true experience and real story. :thumbsup:

Hey bigscoop......Little Kindergarten Games Don't Impress Anyone......:laughing7::laughing7:8-):laughing7::laughing7:

I look for more destructive breaks...not little games you invent for a challenge of your slipping consciousness

Are you trying to insult my intelligence.....how old do you think I am?

And you are playing little mommy/daddy tests and quizzes?

Try taking a single contact list out of over 400 files in an international case, and finding the Golden Gun of an investigation ...... in 4 hours .....

View attachment 911 Contact List Ciphers.jpg

You would have no idea what to do in this case.....and it shows.....
Suck it down......:coffee2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I warned.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not following what this has to do with original subject, can not even see how it evolved to this. The subject is fascinating, but when it turns into ego contest and insults for any logical question or statement then it is just bland.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"You either have it or you don't" :laughing7: You guys talk things up a lot but never actually deliver the goods. Just giving you all a chance to finally do that. Do you have any clue as to the answer? Do your experts? It's pretty simple......any novice can do it. Should be a breeze for any self proclaimed expert. :icon_thumright:

Odd that if they can't do it with just five simple codes and a single word that they can claim to have done it with hundreds.....:notworthy:

Really don't care about your test! Someone once said, can the student become the Teacher if the Teacher is a Student?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My bad, Rev John the guy that has deciphered the three Beale Ciphers!
Still no evidence has been presented to confirm that statement, just that well worn "grand fret" epitaph that proves nothing whatsoever.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Rev John the guy that has deciphered the three Beale Ciphers!
Crypto has made the same statement concerning this person's Beale cipher solution, and has been asked if he has actually ever seen this entire solution beyond the "grand fret" epitaph, and if so, how does he know if it is an accurate solution.
So I pose to you the same questions- have you seen the complete solutions, AND how do you know that they are accurate?
Has Rev John located the Beale vault and recovered the treasure, or has he contacted the descendants of those listed as heirs in that often neglected cipher?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crypto has made the same statement concerning this person's Beale cipher solution, and has been asked if he has actually ever seen this entire solution beyond the "grand fret" epitaph, and if so, how does he know if it is an accurate solution.
So I pose to you the same questions- have you seen the complete solutions, AND how do you know that they are accurate?
Has Rev John located the Beale vault and recovered the treasure, or has he contacted the descendants of those listed as heirs in that often neglected cipher?

I have not watched that episode yet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So what would it take for you to believe it has been deciphered?
More than just you and Crypto claiming that he solved it.
Verification from one of the alphabet agencies that has worked in these ciphers or the excavation of the Beale treasure vault.
Saying so and being so don't make it so, and are just not the same.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More than just you and Crypto claiming that he solved it.
Verification from one of the alphabet agencies that has worked in these ciphers or the excavation of the Beale treasure vault.
Saying so and being so don't make it so, and are just not the same.

So take your bat and go home! There is not much else you say here, just the same thing over, over,over and over again! Like a big scratch on an old 45 record as some famous Beale expert said!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So take your bat and go home! There is not much else you say here, just the same thing over, over,over and over again! Like a big scratch on an old 45 record as some famous Beale expert said!

1000XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As compared to you and Crypto continuously claiming that a certain party has "solved" the Beale ciphers over, over, over, and over again?
To all those who dislike what my research has produced, please feel free to provide documented proof and actual facts that can prove that the alleged events of the Beale perilous adventure treasure story occurred outside of Ward's 1885 copyrighted job print pamphlet.
Just might be there are scratched 45's in their collection that is in dire need of bat action.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
1000XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
INDEED! :thumbsup:
Its always good to have you join in and post such a positive response , Franklin.

Now if only someone could provide absolute undeniable facts proving anything in the Beale perilous adventure treasure narrative as true, that would be a major accomplishment instead of all the slings and arrows of outrageous unctuous jabs utilized to avoid providing affirmation of statements claimed as fact.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, If anyone posted your undeniable facts proving anything in the Beale perilous adventure treasure narrative as true-------you would not have any where else to hang out and post 10,000 times NO PROOF or A DIME NOVEL. Once proof is given game will be over.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and we both know that will never happen, Franklin.
One can not find evidence that can prove fiction, only the various names, events, and location that provided inspiration for the ambiguous aspects added in the work for plausibility, which has been addressed many times on these threads by you, me, and several others.
The "game" will still waste the candle.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving folks! Just listened to the story of Thanksgiving from one of the Biggest Voice's in radio today. Never heard that much truth in one shot! WOW, you guys got a great Country! At least for the last 10 months or so!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread