Hookamax 12v day2 :( Not even gas money but still great sport/day

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2012-08-29 11.51.48.jpg
MY processes were better, getting use to breathing, not the deer in eye lights when I am under water i.e. OMG schools of fish (cool), kelp, trash:(
Status: All equipment, including Hookamax worked as expected. 3-12 feet dive today...

MD machine: Whites PI pulse II flawless/Vibra probe perfect.

Water temp: 74 degrees.
Air: 58 degress

Wet suit: 7mm yes I needed for when I was out of water motoring... It was actually brrrrr. insert laugh here people:)

Water clear: but best in sand at beach head and forget about it in the muck OMG it was bad:BangHead:/ dead leaves accumilated at base of >1800 's built dam, at least 12 inchs muck/mud. If I did get a hit, visibility turn fubar quick.:BangHead:. Probe pushed down into muck,,,, dam that dam. I want those hits so bad/ to get that big score....

Sun glasses, huge stainless ear ring, clad, and I took all trash with me... Thx for looking have agreat detector Labor day weekend... God bless the deployed troops too....Another holiday away from their families...

Upvote 2

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am envious of your water set up. All I need is the hookah machine and I will be hitting it up. Just a matter of time before you hit gold!

OP
OP
nov2101

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Groovy finds, why is the water so much warmer than the air?
Aquachigger here in New England weather is changing to fall. It starts one night and then next back warm. A month from now it will be 60's durning day for highs then soon to snow.... Arghhhh.
Oct 31 2011 we had a Nor Easter hit. 27 inch of snow 10-15 days without power... I was activated, then at end of a runway handing out MRE's and bottle water...

Mainelypulltab

Aug 26, 2011
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Not an expert at this but I also have a hydro-air which operates off from the the battery and I am from Maine. I dive lakes and when I get into the muck, I reach down and remove chunks of it until I find the target. I do this carefully so as not to get cut by any sharp objects. Becoming a certified diver will help you understand/overcome any issues you may have of working under water. Sounds like you may have a nice spot, best of luck retrieving some treasure. HH!

OP
OP
nov2101

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I reach down and remove chunks of it until I find the target. I do this carefully so as not to get cut by any sharp objects. Becoming a certified diver will help you understand/overcome any issues you may have of working under water.I mainepulltab why do think becoming certified would help in that situation.... Certified diver is, I think is very important. Please advise thx....

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been wanting one of those systems for some time. Just can not seem to commit to it. Be perfect for the rivers here in the south east. Good luck and stay safe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread