Horrible Buyer! Need help!

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buyer offerd $15 for an item on a BIN OBO. I send an e-mail asking $17 and they say they would but becuase I was missing the back of a pin they would not pay more. I send a response with the pic of the clutch back that I have and get no reponse. I accept the offer of $15 becuase I don't hear back. 3 days go by and no paymemnt. I send an invoice and they e-mail and say to cancel the transaction because I made a $17 counter offer and they did no accept. I go to open a case to cancel becuase the buyer changed their mind and the FING BUYER denies the cancelation! What am I supposed to do?

I e-mail the buyer to ask what they want me to do. I have also blocked them because I am not playing games.

HH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call ebay and explain it. They will cancel it.

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Called Ebay and the buyer has to request cancelation now. Ebay is refunding the fees and told me I can't receive feedback because the transaction was not completed. Once again the buyer has no consequence for backing out and not honoring there bargain. I have to wait to see if this low life cancels or Ebay will open a case automatically. Barf.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread