how did you come up with your user names?

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Aww...well, I just wasn't being creative that day I signed up...besides, Hubby is a very bad speller and I since our names aren't hard to spell, it would be easy for him. I was thinking, however, of doing "ABC123"...but I'm not sure he can count that high....

(He's so much fun to pick on...that's why I keep him around! And he's a great sport! But I do get my share from him too! So don't think I get off easy!!)

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
mcgearhead said:
not quite as glam and cool as some of the ones that I have read on here. I am an auto- mechanic, and I love building old hot rods,or at least I used to when I had time and money!!!! So there's the gearhead. mc is my first and last initials. Simple but I guess it works.

LOL.....Well it worked out a lot better than mine...

When I picked my username, I was thinking in the same terms ...i.e. gearhead, deadhead, pothead..... copperhead?...the whole snake thing never even entered my mind...silly me...I'll "head" back under my rock now.. :tard:

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
I collect watches, and hang out on a couple of watch forums where I use this username. It was actually a play on words, because with a wife, two kids, and the job I had up to about 2 years ago, there was never enough "time for me", so I came up with this username which reminded me whenever I was posting on the watch enthusiast forums that I was actually getting in some "time for me" :)

My avatar, which I also use on the watch forums, is a scan of a picture that my son Kenny drew and colored for me many years ago. I really liked the look of his drawing, so I used it as my avatar.

Jim

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
The watch your son drew is an excellent piece of artwork, Time!

That boy's got talent!

Best,
rmptr

El Guapo

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2008
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic II
My name is from one of my favorite characters in my all time favorite movie, The Three Amigos!

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Airborne1092;

US Army Basic Airborne school, October 1992.

I use it as much as I can, to ensure continuity in my brain!

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Roundhat said:
I got mine after I got out of the Marines. I started with Kentucky State Police in 1996 and of course we have the ever stylish campaign covers ( aka Roundhat) The eastern Ky people called us roundhats. it kinda stuck. I left Ky state and now work as an Illinois Trooper, this is home and the pay and benefits are better, even if our governor is retarded and has a bad hair do. lol
I call them Dudley Dorights... :tongue3:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine from the state of mind I was in when Jeff signed me up on here and from what i love the best hearing GRANDMA! :love7:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is a two part name.... The first name MUD I got from a song by Primus "My name is MUD" The 2nd part (S.W.A.T) I added this when I started playing FPS's (First Person Shooter's) S.W.A.T (Special Weapons and Tactics) was the name of the Guild I started for Doom 2 a early FPS. So my name was/is MUD(S.W.A.T) to this day.

Keep @ it and HH!!

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not actually a Jr.

967 was my first badge number on the police department, and when I joined I was the youngest one on the force so all the older guys called me Junior. So I have used it for all forums I am in. Junior967.

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
::) ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_sunny: very simple I am Garrettman64 :o :wink:
I have a garrett metal detector My dob yr 64

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread