How did you learn about CRH?

capy325

Apr 9, 2008
With all the talk about you-tube videos and "trying" to keep our dirty little secret... I got to wondering just how did everyone here learn about CRH? For me it started a little over 4 years ago while discussing coin collecting with our H.R. Manager in the great state of Tennessee. He said he was buying rolled coins from the banks and finding silver (among other things). That weekend I bought my first box and the rest as they say is history.

Upvote 0

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Youtube video taught me everything I needed to know :icon_thumleft:

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, a while ago when I first started collecting coins it just kinda crossed my mind. Go to banks, buy lots of coins, and then you can just bring the rest back. Turns out a lot of people had already been doing this, and I found this forum.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
GopherDaGold said:
A Youtube video taught me everything I needed to know :icon_thumleft:
Figures, everyone knows ya gots to show them mule headed miseryians everything :laughing7: .
You know I HAD to do that after reading the thread from the newb who was so proud of his new vid, ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread