How to tighten coil connector to AT Pro

The battery case seems like it is not a tight fit. Or maybe I am used to tightening things like Mr. Good wrench. I don't see how it can be waterproof. At least not like how I saw the blond lady in the Garrett video throwing the at pro in the water like that.
That's a big O ring on the battery case door...I haven't heard of one failing yet. I love how quick and easy it is to change batteries on the AT.

Ha Ha! I do the same exact thing! New grease on every change too...

Pete

I've had mine come loose,and have since used a set of pliers,to just snug them up. They never work loose anymore. Don't go too tight though! Maybe a 1/8 th of a turn in from finger tight.

The battery door should be tight initially going into the case. It should have an O Ring on it. If it doesn't have the O Ring, swing by the shop, I'll give you one since you are local.

Vaseline and Petroleum based grease is not recommended on O Rings, divers grease is fine.

Wayne

Ok, thank you Wayne!

I always tighten finger tight but I have big powerful hands. LOL! I do suggest checking them before you go swinging everyday too.

Battery compartment will drop in correctly or incorrectly. I have to hold it in with my thumb, and turn it on with the other hand to see if its seated properly.
>>>>>>>>>>Just in--------Supreme court marriage ruling. --- Hoped they would understand polarity importance also!!! LOL
Hmmm
Ray

Battery compartment will drop in correctly or incorrectly. I have to hold it in with my thumb, and turn it on with the other hand to see if its seated properly.
>>>>>>>>>>Just in--------Supreme court marriage ruling. --- Hoped they would understand polarity importance also!!! LOL
Hmmm
Ray
Yeah next group up to bat,the Polygyny gang!:laughing7:

Hmmm
Ray

I used a white paint marker to mark UP and Pos. Neg.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back