157.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet Grass Is always on the Other side!!! Chug

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Have seen this sort of thing in Texas too. Cows, horses, donkeys, sheep, goats and deer(who could jump the fence, but don't). Seems they're all like people, the grass IS always greener.

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
when I drove back , half hour later he was still straddling the fence. don't think he could make up his mind.

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is just so cool of a picture:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh that is too funny!!!!!

We have a sort of similar story. We have a 125lb Golden Retriever (Gizmo) who was IMPERVIOUS to our electronic fence. Just didn't care. Blew threw it no matter what to bolt across the way to go see the dogs who live next door and steal their toys. They HONOR their fence, and would watch Gizmo come over, happily play with him, then watch Giz leave with a toy, bone, shoe of theirs in his mouth. I called the fence company and told them "Turn him into a FRENCH FRY. I don't care. Just make it work." No go. DOGGY GONE a'socializin'. We got a call one morning from our neighbor whose houseguest was missing his shoe. It took him a few minutes but he realized, after not finding it in the yard where HIS dogs would normally steal away with it, that OUR dog must have stolen it. Sure enough, there it was in our backyard. Another time I found a pair of underwear in my garden. Remembering his rather embarrassing puppy habit of running around the house with my bras in his mouth (I swear to God) I thought it might be mine. Nope. They were big, polyester, and beige. In a flash I realized that they must have been my neighbor's. (Unless my husband was fooling around with an old lady). My Mom happened to be with me at the time and suggested I wash them out and return them. A second later, upon reflection, we decided that that would be horrifying for all. That was 3 years ago and I've never said a word. I just gather up whatever Gizmo steals and about once a week return them all to their yard! (Minus the underwear!)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread