i find heart Spanish sign in the rock but i dont know where i correct Digging

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VIDEO0110_٠٠٠٠٠٠١٨٦٧.jpg

i find heart Spanish sign in the rock but i dont know where i correct Digging , please help

Look for the big red "X" on the ground. :laughing7:

i found in the rock same x symbol please check and whats mean ( x ) and where should to digging?VIDEO0110_٠٠٠٠٠٠٠٤٦٧.jpg

Wow, it sure looks like you've got something there. I wonder if you'd have better luck in the Signs and Symbols forum....

Wow, it sure looks like you've got something there. I wonder if you'd have better luck in the Signs and Symbols forum....
thank you (chkn) really i hope a better luck But also i need some help from the hunters in this forum .
i have another signs and symbols and i want finished and breaking this sign first and show the next sign.
i hope received the breaking way for this my sign and i will be lucky :notworthy:

You need to find a good metal detector and check all around the area. You may have to find someone to help you and share the treasure with.
good luck,
ZDD

You need to find a good metal detector and check all around the area. You may have to find someone to help you and share the treasure with.
good luck,
ZDD

hi Zodiacdiverdave,
i heard that the metal detector is not clear to identifies the treasure but i am really ready to share anyone can help me to find the treasure.

Hello! :icon_thumright: Most of the advice just posted here is a joke - they're teasing you. Best to find someone in your area who knows its history, geology, etc. You can discuss your ideas with him in person. Long-distance info regarding such hunts won't help much and may be bad advice. Find one person or a group of people where you live who have experience in treasure hunting! Good Luck! Andi

Hello! :icon_thumright: Most of the advice just posted here is a joke - they're teasing you. Best to find someone in your area who knows its history, geology, etc. You can discuss your ideas with him in person. Long-distance info regarding such hunts won't help much and may be bad advice. Find one person or a group of people where you live who have experience in treasure hunting! Good Luck! Andi
Tks golden years for your advice , i dont know any one here and most people here not know anything about the treasures sign and symbols .
please check for me any hunter from yourside can help me and in below my e-mail in forum
Tks.

Last edited:
I think that that may be natural, it looks way too crude.

Ok (coinman123) if my picture is natural although i found a clear sign ( heart & x ) and i am to yet not receive any correct analysis from experts !!

i want ask you what is not natural looking , please inform me to learn.

and And I invite you to see my next sign i will add now

hi perses , could you please delete your photo from my post

Well metal detectors in high iron soil or rocks is a waste of time. Cache is gonna be deeper than a few inches. The heart and x does look like something I have seen. First you need to research if there is a reason to believe there would be cache there. The size indicates it is close, may be in the rock itself. Hammer and a large nail may help you find a sealed up crack. Good luck.

Well metal detectors in high iron soil or rocks is a waste of time. Cache is gonna be deeper than a few inches. The heart and x does look like something I have seen. First you need to research if there is a reason to believe there would be cache there. The size indicates it is close, may be in the rock itself. Hammer and a large nail may help you find a sealed up crack. Good luck.

Hello casca thank you for your comment and your advice :thumbsup:

Solomonksa,

First picture is unfocused:
1) Always take 2 or 3 shots from the same spot, so, one shot will be the clearest
2) Define 2 lines:
** first line will be close to the stones with symbols to capture details
** second line will be a little far from the current from you take first picture
** that lines will be the bases, with the camera make a 360 degrees turn, only turn some degrees and take pictures: View attachment 997199
.. maybe more than one "good angle"
.. you need take many pictures :)

Read this:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/129235-treasure-signs-symbols-101-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/209633-along-royal-trail-lost-horse.html
.. sun is important too, maybe shadow symbols

After identify all possible symbols:
1) probably you can determine if is a spanish monument (group of symbols) or NOT
2) search each symbol in this forum
3) if is a spanish monument, the "Treasure" will not be there :hello:

Your place looks promising .. Good luck! :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
Because of the Omega sign I would think that its a starting point of a trail, also the head is a good indicator of the start of a trail, Please don't destroy any type of found features in the field,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back