Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather is still ok here so I went out to the woods today for a couple of hours....same 'ole woods.....different area.

Came across A LOT of barbed wire and the bell was with it. My first bell to find! Went over to where the rocks end and the level

begins and found the two little musket balls and about ten feet from them I found the bullet. And the shot gun shells were on a trail.

I have a question......because these shots are not very white...does that mean they are not old? ???

Thanks!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 120705finds.JPG
    120705finds.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 646
Upvote 0

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Great looking bell there, Nana. My buddy stopped by with his wife while enroute to Raleigh N.C. and we got out into the woods around my cabin ( N.C. & Tenn line) for about a hour and a half.. We found a old cow bell, and the half side of what appears to be a old ax. Weather then turned bad, hopefully I can get back out into the area and see what else is there. Congrats on your find.

Ken

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bells are great Finds...out of all the relics the Bells tell a story ...who was the one ringing it and what was it used for? Excellent Find! Seeker

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That spot sounds like a good one Ken! Hope you get to go back there soon!!!

And my new avatar is only temporary...just for Christmas...and the winking dog....it has had it's share of comments! ?:D But I will keep it in my file! Now we'll have to wait and see what Omni will come up with for my next avatar! ?:D

Thanks for the info Timmy!

Thank you Seeker! ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread