guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I see a lot of you take pics of toy cars well.. I got one today, my very first It only took 4 hours at the beach to get all my goodies oh well still was a great day in the sunshine 70 degrees ..... good day for weather bad day for hunting,,,,,,

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
Well done!! Now you can cross off toy car from your list of things to find. I once found a cast iron car with rubber wheels so ya know it was old.

Being able to get out and do any detecting is better than doing chores around the house. Chores will be there after your gone.

Its washed and waxed it looks great now ,,,,,,,,,,,guzz

Bad day at the beach still beats a good day at work!!!!!!!!

Hey Sandman , Your right,,The chores never go away ,, There always waiting for me when I get back to the house ..... Guzz1

Guzz1 I Like that TRUCK its a Long bed short Engin Low profile Tires I think that Trucks for picking lettuce?????? Good find N the other good stuff too,

Nice one! I haven't hit one at the beach yet but I am sure it is coming. I got bored tonight and went to a soccer field in the dark to get an idea if it had ever been hunted. It was loaded with gold range items. I didn't dig, I just took a few random readings. I am going back when it is warmer one night and do the deed. It is a public park and there are no restrictions on hunting. It is always busy in the day and I don't want to get in the way of everyone having fun. Will be a while before I get back to the beach.

Have fun Guzz!

Hey chief,,, I have been hunting soccer field by my house , I'm not use to sod busting , I'm pretty much beach hunter , I have never scene anyone hunt that field before , I can see the field from house ,,its more than likely loaded with nice tickets . I have to improve my land skills . Pinpointing is my biggest problem always 2 inches off the target ,,I can never hit the target dead on.. Guzz1

Nice first car GUZZ1!, still looking for one myself. Now you can drive us crazy in style!! ;D WTG Man.
Glenn

Nice truck, I'm jealous. I dug up a little green Lamborghini, but it came out of the hole in a dozen pieces so I had to chuck it..

You'll get another one believe that ... guzz1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back