I have a gripe with Garrett and the AT Pro!

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have lived in Texas all of my life. Texas used to be Mexico. Texas will be Mexico again. We are building up the infrastructure for them while they are out-breeding us by huge margins. Nothing we can do about it.

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Like it or lump it yankees.
what you are experiencing is happening on every country on the planet.
I am an Australian, My parents were born here and their parents were born here.
before that our family was from ireland, england & scotland.

The other day I was at a local shopping mall (Boxing day) and I felt like I was in a different country.
I was surounded by, Chinese, Middle Eastern,Muslims everywhere, Japanese,African (sudanese), Tongans and I think I even saw a couple of Aboriginals although they might have been Indian. a lot of our aboriginals are decended from indians and africans. I was struggling to see what might have been a true Australian, (someone who was borne here and whos parents were born here).

If you want America back then I suggest that you begin to outbreed the imigrants.

This is a real eye opener !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The information below should be read by everyone, whether you agree to its contents, or not !!! It was emailed out by a Sydney Barrister-at-Law who included all his contact details which I have withheld from this post. I am a pensioner and do you reckon I support the "Boat People" NFW. ************************************************************ QUOTE: *** NOW, LET ME SEE IF I'VE GOT THIS RIGHT.... IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOUR. IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY. IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT. IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED. IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN. IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED. IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO A POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT. IF YOU CROSS THE AUSTRALIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET: * A JOB, * AN INTERPRETER, * FREE LEGAL AID, * A DRIVERS LICENCE, * A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, * WELFARE, * CREDIT CARDS, * FREE EDUCATION, * FREE HEALTH CARE, * DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE * THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DO NOT GET ENOUGH RESPECT. Sensationalism? Then think about just this one [not so] small aspect... The Australian Federal Government provides the following financial assistance:- BENEFIT AUSTRALIAN AGED PENSIONER / ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS / REFUGEES LIVING IN AUSTRALIA. Weekly allowance $253.00 / $472.50. Weekly Spouse allowance $56.00 / $472.50. Additional weekly hardship allowance $0.00 / $145.00. TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT $16,068.00 AUSTRALIAN AGED PENSIONER / $56,680.00 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN AUSTRALIA. If I were a refugee, why would I look for work? And the current Government is saying that 'elderly Australia' is going to put the country $100 Bn into debt in the next few years?! Please forward to all your contacts so that we can lobby not just for an increase in the aged pension and to put the welfare of Australian pensioners first, but the welfare of refugees further down the list - well after our Defence men and women, our farmers and the average Aussie battler. After all, the average pensioner alone has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years; a Defence member

After all, the average pensioner alone has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years; a Defence member
voluntarily endures hardship, prepared to give up their life to preserve
the way of yours; and the farmer/battler who are the backbones of this
Country and Culture - never reaches for a handout but always willing to lend a hand...
When these people rarely, if ever, speak out they are shunned, ridiculed
and dismissed by the Government and barely makes a headline in the news.
When refugees/immigrants speak out about repression and insensitivity to
their culture in Australia, it gets widespread media coverage and quick
resolution by Government bodies.

*** I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION - HAVE A GOOD DAY
UNQUOTE

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
AMEN! No wonder "some" hispanics don't want to learn English we are making it way to dang gum easy for them to stick with their own language!!!!!!!!!

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Sandman said:
I have a gripe with Garrett and the AT Pro. I know Garrett is made in Texas maybe by real Americans, but why does the manual for the AT Pro have to be so thick with the addition of a Spanish section. Granted the manual is small enough to fit in a pair of blue jeans but it would fit better if it wasn't so thick with the Spanish section. At least the English section was in the front for now, but how about later. Is it that Garrett feels the need to want street signs printed in different languages too or are they just hoping to save money by printing one manual. This is a main gripe of mine so if you don't like it. Too bad... :headbang:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0[/youtube]
Can you name someplace closer to Texas than the state you're from? Why isn't John Edmonton complaining that the manual doesn't come in French, too? What you're complaining about isn't "Cause", it is "Effect"! This is all a side effect that started with agriculture and construction. Both chose the cheapest labor they could find. We eat food picked by illegal hands and live in houses built by people who don't speak English. We imported labor instead of paying a fair price to Americans who needed decent wages. These days manufacturers are competing for the money immigrants earn. Nobody makes manufacturers write labels and manuals in multiple languages -- it's just good business. These may not be *your* chickens coming home to roost, but they are America's. You really should have been bitching about those low prices, but now it's too late. >:(

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I have a gripe with Garrett and the AT Pro. I know Garrett is made in Texas maybe by real Americans, but why does the manual for the AT Pro have to be so thick with the addition of a Spanish section. Granted the manual is small enough to fit in a pair of blue jeans but it would fit better if it wasn't so thick with the Spanish section. At least the English section was in the front for now, but how about later. Is it that Garrett feels the need to want street signs printed in different languages too or are they just hoping to save money by printing one manual. This is a main gripe of mine so if you don't like it. Too bad... :headbang:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0[/youtube]

I hate that crap...I dont go to auto zone cuz they sent me a bilingual flyer..I called, and complained about .......You should be able to order one, but anyone in the States should have to learn English to be a citizen...

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Saturna said:
Sandman said:
I know Garrett is made in Texas maybe by real Americans ...

As opposed to fake Americans ?

No, just illegal immigrants. Learn the language of this land and speak what your comfortable with in your home.

Right On...

Willy

Well, here in B.C., we're importing Mexican labour due to the East Indians running our agricultural system into the ground. Funny thing is, it's those same East Indians who wrecked everything that are importing the Mexicans. ..Willy.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adrianss, the problem is there is no where to lump it too...The US is just like Australia, if you make it here you get treated better than the folks born here... And it is impossible for "haves" to out breed "have nots"........

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
I understand everone's point of view. Another point of view is that Garret is employing
American workers and selling detectors to Spanish speakers in other countries. When we
buy products from other countries they take the trouble to print manuals in English because
it is good business.
Thanks Garrett for helping American workers and improving the balance of payments with
other countries.
Rich

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK. I read all these posts and parts of me agree. I am not defending any nationality. This is America and we do things only as America can do. Other countries have there faults and that is why there are numerous people that want to come here or come to any other country (Canada, UK, Australia) due to our sympathizing understanding. That is why we are who we are. We may gripe about it, we have that right and are not chastised as other people in other countries. But as the Irishman stated the little people are the ones who are paying for it, while the greedy keep getting rich. Now my question also does he (the Irishman) live here in the USA? Just my two cents. I agree with allot of these thoughts and comments. To me though I would not fault Garrett for printing their manuals in another language version. They are a great company and I bet you can find other name brand detectors printed the same. I am not an immigrant and was born and raised in the USA. My for fathers before me though traveled from Germany. I have served (military) my country in the time of peace and war.

I LOVE THE USA! AMEN

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
outdoors said:
What about when you are at the banks ATM machine how many languages are there now, at my ATM machine there are about seven
differant ones. I went into the bank to talk to the manager and he replied (I know, other people have asked the same question
and he doesn't like it ether, nothing I can do about it)....
what about when you go to their country do you see English anywhere h...ll no!

Yeah ... even brail on the drive up ATM ... now that is something to think about.

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Sandman said:
I hate that crap...I dont go to auto zone cuz they sent me a bilingual flyer..I called, and complained about .......You should be able to order one, but anyone in the States should have to learn English to be a citizen...

Why would you want to become a citizen of the USA?
You would half to give up all the free stuff and work for a living.
You would then be supporting all the non-citizens.

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had to call my cable company and I got the robo recording to press 1 for English. I am going to drop them because nothing good is on anyway and I can watch a lot by using Hulu on the computer for FREE.

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
gallileo60 said:
Adrianss, the problem is there is no where to lump it too...The US is just like Australia, if you make it here you get treated better than the folks born here... And it is impossible for "haves" to out breed "have nots"........

Not impossible man, you blokes have just got to GET BUSY and don't take no for an answer!!HEH,HEH.HEH. After all, Big G said, "GO OUT AND MULTIPLY AND FILL THE EARTH" or something like that; Who are we to call Big G wrong??

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of them can speak english when they want to they pretend not to speak it, I'll bet if you went up to a group that supposedly doesn't speak any english and ask them if thats their hundred dollar bill laying in the ditch over there they would probably be killing each other trying to be the first over there. Its real funny if your in a car with someone who gets pulled over and they ask for your ID and you don't have any and your info doesn't match up then they hold you till you can prove who you are but if your an illegal then they don't even ask or care. I'll bet if you went to the hospital for treatment and told them you don't have a social security card or number, no green card or number, basically no way to prove who you are but still want treatment the cops are going to show up. They probably don't use their real name it would benefit them not to for sure, if you go to the hospital without insurance and can't pay it will be on your credit score for life. They need to be finger printing these illegals before giving treatment to make sure they pay or it at least stays against them for life like me or you. Better yet we should all get free treatment at the hospital everyone just needs to go in and say I'm illegal don't have a social or green card and not working, then give a common illegals name.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread