I havent posted in a few months, first CRH in a long time on friday.

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't posted in a few months, first CRH in a long time on friday.

Didn't find much at all, a few pre 60 war nicks (earliest was a 39 no mint) didn't find any silver at all. I am either at work or school at least 6 days a week now so I pretty much dont have any free time to CRH with homework and all (upper devision college work is SUPER homework heavy right now due to midterms). Anyway, since I haven't found any silver lately I used a $100 dollar amazon gift car (given to my by timewarner for screwing things up) to get myself a peace dollar and a walking liberty (along with a couple early christmas presents for people). Can't complain about free silver! If you guys want I can post pics of them when I get them in the mail. Hope everyone has been getting some good stuff lately, and a late welcome to all the newcomers in the last couple months. Seems like almost a totally different crowd of people in just 2 or three months.

EDIT: pre 60 nicks...not pre 60 war nicks sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
red89 said:
Didn't find much at all, a few pre 60 war nicks (earliest was a 39 no mint) didn't find any silver at all. I am either at work or school at least 6 days a week now so I pretty much dont have any free time to CRH with homework and all (upper devision college work is SUPER homework heavy right now due to midterms). Anyway, since I haven't found any silver lately I used a $100 dollar amazon gift car (given to my by timewarner for screwing things up) to get myself a peace dollar and a walking liberty (along with a couple early christmas presents for people). Can't complain about free silver! If you guys want I can post pics of them when I get them in the mail. Hope everyone has been getting some good stuff lately, and a late welcome to all the newcomers in the last couple months. Seems like almost a totally different crowd of people in just 2 or three months.

If you found ANY war nicks then you DID find silver...just sayin...

Gotta love free silver paid for by your local cable company:-). Definitely post picture when they arrive!!!

HH

OP
OP
red89

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
If you found ANY war nicks then you DID find silver...just sayin...

Gotta love free silver paid for by your local cable company:-). Definitely post picture when they arrive!!!

HH

just realized i wrote pre 60 war nicks....haha i ment pre 60 nicks...no silver at all, just a typo.

Eldar11

Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep looking, the silver will find you eventually! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread