Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Your not allowed to leave...you've done to much for the site,guide on tellers,spice up threads with witty and knowledgeable posts, in my mind you gained veteran status long ago for your contributions.

Thanks brodawg same to you

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel as though you are responsible for ruining this forum and I can not morally allow you to ruin another site.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel as though you are responsible for ruining this forum and I can not morally allow you to ruin another site.

dawg there aint no waaaay one man can ruin a whole forum homie. Im considering making an account on other sites too btw

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg there aint no waaaay one man can ruin a whole forum homie. Im considering making an account on other sites too btw
You would be surprised at what individual men are responsible for throughout history. It is entirely possible for one man to be responsible for ruining a website if it is possible for one man to be responsible for something horrific such as genocide or something revolutionary such as the creation of the lightbulb.

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would be surprised at what individual men are responsible for throughout history. It is entirely possible for one man to be responsible for ruining a website if it is possible for one man to be responsible for something horrific such as genocide or something revolutionary such as the creation of the lightbulb.

In conclusion, eminem is Hitler.
The end.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
LMAO actually i do agree with one man making a difference though I stand corrected on that dawg.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do me a favor and tell me what site the real CRH are using now. No disrespect to the new members putting up with the complainers on this site but this place is garbage lately...... I'm about done.

Lmao, dude you copied my thread "old members" word for word.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread