Primary Interest:
Other

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few graham-atical typos doesnt mean a 4th grade spelling level...does it? Anyhow, I know fo a fact I make more than both your parents combined. And you, not even worth another post from me.

Youre the only one that is obsessed with coming to the rescue of CNC in this post...it sure does make one wonder. Are you CNC? Run along little boy.

PS, no one kares about spelling, punctuation, a-POS-trophys, or anything of the sort. It's very apparent you didnt have many friends...and still dont.

Last edited by a moderator:

AgHawk

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.......I know fo a fact I make more than both your parents combined..........

Says the guy that asked if he should get a $5,000 loan from his military buddy. :laughing7:

You are such a clown, but abusing you is starting to bore me now, so have the last word, it's on me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning, watch the language and personal attacks....

Any more foul comments or personal attacks and it will be more than a warning given.....

I HAVE ALSO READ THE RULES!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what you are saying is that if we dis-agree with another poster, we have to keep our mouths shut in fear that we may upset the poster? I understand the rules of the forum
and have read them more than once but lets be real, some posts beg for a dis-agreement.

Members can disagree as long as they do not violate TreasureNet Rules........

From TreasureNet Rules Page....

“Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!”

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

“Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic. (This is a family friendly website!)”

“You may not.... Impersonate, imitate, pretend to be, or mock another member.”

“Don't use profane or obscene language.”

“We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason.”

Last edited:

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aghawk...lol. Wasnt a loan, he wanted to invest in my business!! lmao. People like you are a waste of space. Im done with you, you cant even comprehend a simple story from 3 months back. A simple story.

Last edited by a moderator:

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
... You are such a clown, but abusing you is starting to bore me now, so have the last word, it's on me.

Nicki said the same exact thing to me. So why the dual usernames Nick? You think Im the only one who caught on? It honestly wouldnt suprise me if this guy had more than these 2 usernames on here.

GH might be onto something.
I have no time to unravel your child-like writings, so lets just leave it as it's easier for me to put you on ignore. Go ahead and have the last word, it's on me.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...rinks-boxes-halves-10-7-11-a.html#post2531256

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Members can disagree as long as they do not violate TreasureNet Rules........

From TreasureNet Rules Page....

“Sniping, name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!”

“Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic. (This is a family friendly website!)”

“We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason.”

And that is precisley why I was curious as to why my post was deleted. I merely stated, IMO, that while some posts may be true the vast majority did not appear that way. Unless you fall back on the last rule then I would have my answer. I did none of the above other than state my disbelief in what was posted at times. There was no name calling, mocking or belittling CardsNCoins in anyway shape or form.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not delete your post so I can't say why it was removed. any moderator or admin can remove any post, especially if it violates TN rules, we do not have to just edit the post, we could delete it for the violation of the rules, we edit it as a courtesy to the members rather than delete it...

Read back through this thread and see if you find any violations of the following rules...I removed the foul sexual comment, I highly suggest they not be made again...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And that is precisley why I was curious as to why my post was deleted. I merely stated, IMO, that while some posts may be true the vast majority did not appear that way. Unless you fall back on the last rule then I would have my answer. I did none of the above other than state my disbelief in what was posted at times. There was no name calling, mocking or belittling CardsNCoins in anyway shape or form.

I deleted about 20 posts (maybe exagerated, maybe not) in a row the other morning, some were OK however they quoted posts that were not OK.
I started out trying to edit, however the Shear Number & working like I'm on Dialup since the new servers,
frustrated me so I Decided to just delete back to a point
& figured if someone had something civil to say they would repost without fear.

At the same time I regret someones legit post may have gone with it,
I Make no apologies. I did not start the downward spiral in this thread.

Jeff

Last edited:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I deleted about 20 posts (maybe exagerated, maybe not) in a row the other morning, some were OK however they quoted posts that were not OK.
I started out trying to edit, however the Shear Number & working like I'm on Dialup since the new servers,
frustrated me so I Decided to just delete back to a point
& figured if someone had something civil to say they would repost without fear.

At the same time I regret someones legit post may have gone with it,
I Make no apologies. I did not start the downward spiral in this thread.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff :occasion14:

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I liked CNC- and DB. They were a few users who were actually worth following. CNC's off the cuff responses made this forum a bit more interesting to read. If the Hawk is CNC he surely doesnt post like he used to(Amount wise). . . Either way, I like the Hawk and I liked CnC.
N8

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nicki wus my bud on hear he/she was awsom

awesome.jpg

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody miss SilverSpoon?

I know what you are tring to do.But Ill go along with it.You are trying to stir the pot more and make this the most infamous post ever.But whatever.LOL.So today I nothing beeter todo than go CRH in my mom Ferrari, it was so sweet, I was going so fast. OMG you wouldnt believe it.I stopped at this bank that they had just biult and I found a gold bar as I was walking in, it was just on the ground.Im still shaking as I write this.Next is even more unreal, 23 solid rolls of 40%'s, 39 solid rolls of 1964, 42 solid rolls of bens, and this is the icing...100 solid rollls of WL's!!!I never thought this would happen to me,Im not sure if Im dreaming or Im goign to wake up soon.I hope this feeling last forever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread