I miss CardsnCoins

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does seem that way some times. I don't collect coins just silver!! What kind of post do you post?? Happy hunting.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Internet people never leave, even if they stop posting, unless you know something I dont ;)

I thought his finds were pretty cool, but others are finding cool stuff also. I found a 1936D SD Commemorative, which is freakin rare, some other fellow found a 1921 WL, so cool finds are out there. Really, what I liked most about his posts were the pics.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I miss Rich H (RIP), Silver Fox (RIP), LJ, Cat J, etc, and many others that left, taking with them a lot of crhing class.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss Rich H (RIP), Silver Fox (RIP), LJ, Cat J, etc, and many others that left, taking with them a lot of crhing class.

Don't forget Patrick Earl Houston which was a character too.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss Cards' posts because he lived in a great area for CRHing and pulled in a lot of silver - it was very motivating for me to go out there and get my share.

Rich was a classy guy. He was always really optimistic & worked his butt off too. He lived for the thrill of finding silver just like all of us, but was the first one to congratulate anyone else who had a good find.

I never knew LJ or Silver Fox, but I read most of LJs posts and man that girl was a serious gamer! She pulled in a TON of silver!

There are a lot of new posters these days - a lot of people come & go. It's exciting to see new people catch the bug. It takes a peculiar type of person to do what we do, especially for the long haul. I just hope the banks let us enjoy it for a little longer.

HH
BB

lovewiibrew

Mar 18, 2011
Eastern US
I do miss his posts. I believe he had a falling out with some members and people freaking out over the IRS. With him went a few others it seems.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Martha.jpg

I believe a few of you need to read up on TNet's rules...TreasureNet - Rules
You know who you are...lets not let it happen again. I will attempt to clean this thread up, so if you can't be nice & respectable, don't post anything at all. Thank You!

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe a few of you need to read up on TNet's rules...TreasureNet - Rules
You know who you are...lets not let it happen again. I will attempt to clean this thread up, so if you can't be nice & respectable, don't post anything at all. Thank You!

So what you are saying is that if we dis-agree with another poster, we have to keep our mouths shut in fear that we may upset the poster? I understand the rules of the forum
and have read them more than once but lets be real, some posts beg for a dis-agreement.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll keep it clean I guess.

Here's an undisputable fact to prove my point. She was so rude to SO MANY that people STILL hate her to this day. We're talking months and months later!! My inbox blew up with people agreeing with my statements yesterday before they were removed. There hasnt been a member on here that when they left, was so strongly hated by so many, long after they left. That speaks volumes on the kind of person that Nicki was. If she wouldnt have been in a silver rich area...she wouldve just looked like an ass on here spouting off but bc of her "finds" and "volume", she was automatically put up on a pedistool due to the nature of this site. You can train a half braindead parapalgic how to CRH, this hobby is not hard, so Nicki was nothing special imo. Its been said before, Good Riddance!

Last edited:

AgHawk

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll keep it clean I guess.

Here's an undisputable fact to prove my point. She was so rude to SO MANY that people STILL hate her to this day. We're talking months and months later!! My inbox blew up with people agreeing with my statements yesterday before they were removed. There hasnt been a member on here that when they left, was so strongly hated by so many, long after they left. That speaks volumes on the kind of person that Nicki was. If she wouldnt have been in a silver rich area...she wouldve just looked like an ass on here spouting off but bc of her "finds" and "volume", she was automatically put up on a pedistool due to the nature of this site. You can train a half braindead parapalgic how to CRH, this hobby is not hard, so Nicki was nothing special imo. Its been said before, Good Riddance!

So you were jealous of her. That makes much more sense, and explains a lot.

The word you meant to butcher is indisputable, not undisputable, and for a few bucks pick yourself up a dictionary and learn how to spell pedestal and paraplegic. When windows puts a big red line under one of your words it doesn't mean that you just did something awesome.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, you have missed the complete and utter point of what Ive said. Again, it's apparent you have some relation with CNC. Trying to redirect the main point of the post into a simple typo argument not only shows your sexual preference, but your age. This is 2012, youre on a CRH forum, get over Grahmmure Air-ers. By the way, tell your girlfriend Nicki we said you are only missed by a handful on the forum, the rest hate you...unless you are Nicki??

AgHawk

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, you have missed the complete and utter point of what Ive said. Again, it's apparent you have some relation with CNC. Trying to redirect the main point of the post into a simple typo argument not only shows your sexual preference, but your age. This is 2012, youre on a CRH forum, get over Grahmmure Air-ers. By the way, tell your girlfriend Nicki we said you are only missed by a handful on the forum, the rest hate you...unless you are Nicki??

No, I touched on the main point, your jealousy. The fact that you have 4th grade spelling skills was just a bonus for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread