apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I liked Cards. He/She was good as gold to me. In fact, I loved the laughs. Either way, if any one elects to disagree with me . . . go for it. Everyone has an opinion. I really don't give a rats-behind what others think. As Mr. Apush likes to say (and I agree), "If they don't pay your bills, I don't give a **** what they think."

Silver . . . that's what we need to focus on. That is why so many of the old timers left. And, why I rarely post any more. And you guys grip about women!!!!

HSH,

apush :)

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GH,

You know C and C is still active and must read some posts (not this one, yet).

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/20701.html

As much as I despise him, he actually brings up a great point about cents!! He explained very well...why everyone here should be hoarding cents. I have the same viewpoint as Nicki here...thats why I have $600+FV of them "socked" away as of now.

Nick and I had very similar view points. I would be thinking somthing when reading...and multiple times he posted my exact thoughts. Im sure it worked likewise for him. It doenst change the fact that he was still a ***** to so many on here and hence why I let loose on him and still do whenever she is brought up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread