I need some help

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Some things have come up, and I'm selling all my silver.
I was wondering what you guys this the best way to do it would be?? CL doesn't seem to work i my area.
I'm thin provident metals..
I was looking at e-bay and there seems to be like a 13% feel after its all said and done.
But I am considering selling my 90% halves on there.. Just mixing up my kens walkers and bens, just to give it some more interest. I think that would push the bids higher.
But any input would be great.
Even on how to ship them..
Shipping my coins makes me nervous lol

Upvote 0

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont want to sound liek a jerk and pester him, but I really want to finish my first roll of silver dimes. So sorry to everyone I bothered. And besides I dont wanna rip anyone off, i can pay above spot too. and I will take it to pm's and the classifieds thanks!
No, thank you for understanding!
Feel free to offer him whatever you wish in Private Messages! And good luck on your first roll of silver dimes, still working on it myself ;)
Wicka

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Even with the 13% ebay fee I think that you would still come out around spot price or more. There is a lot of people on ebay that will pay a good amount over spot price. Maybe you should just put a few coins up and test the water first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread