I saw one tiny piece sticking out of a plastic bag and grabbed it.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I Think I agree. Not 100% sure just yet. It all comes back to Inflation. With Inflation, Silver is the poor man's gold. I have a large cookie jar that gets all of my scrap. Once the jar is full, I will start to think about what to do about it. As of now, it is about half full, and I've been working on it for over a year.

Those who are certain that Gold/silver are going up should be running out and hitting up Glenn Beck's sponsor for all that cheap cheap gold. ;)

I also agree.

I think most people hold their silver and have already ditched their gold.

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT with 10"DD coil, Sun Ray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Until this trend is bucked I'm going to believe it will continue. It peaks out just just before election time over the past 12 years. Most of the experts predict gold will drastically rise once again in 2015 into 2016 & they are pretty sure it will go higher than $1900. Printing more & more money without anything backing it is one way gold prices get driven up and our government isn't going to stop printing money anytime soon.
Picture 46.png

Last edited:

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Most of the experts predict gold will drastically rise once again in 2015 into 2016 & they are pretty sure it will go higher than $1900.

One thing you can count on is that when it comes to experts in investments, you can count on the ones WE hear from will be wrong as often as they are right (read as guess). The ones the 1% use will be right.

inspectorgadget

Jul 14, 2012
Indianapolis
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT with 10"DD coil, Sun Ray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's because that 1% can/will influence the market big time if they so choose & they can almost make it do what ever they want it to do! They (the 1%) don't predict what will happen but instead they control what will happen!

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's because that 1% can/will influence the market big time if they so choose & they can almost make it do what ever they want it to do! They (the 1%) don't predict what will happen but instead they control what will happen!

Agreed. Someone I work with said: don't blame them, they are just playing by the rules. When I reminded him their money and their lobbyist make the rules, he shuts up.

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not talking about selling out next year or even 5 years from now. I talking long term. And I stopped selling my gold finds a couple years ago. If nothing else I'll have one hell of an emergency fund if/when needed. As long as i'm picking up pm's for pennies on the dollar and I don't need to recoup the money I spent on them, There is no reason to sell yet. The current mini "bull market" for the American (fiat) dollar will burst as all bubbles eventually do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread