I want to get a 2nd Detector

mgtmadness

Dec 25, 2009
Bath ,NY
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i
I want to get a 2nd detector. I am kind of picky on what I want and don't want.
I want a full color HD LCD Display, Removeable battery Pack, Wireless headphones, headphone jack, rechargeable Battery Packs, AA Battery Pack, I would be detecting in the woods for relics, coins, jewelry. maybe waterproof, multiple coils available
I don't want- non replaceable battery pack, proprietary headphone/ without a headphone plug, battery powered coils, wireless coils, wireless control box, plastic control box. I don't want expensive coils(Over $200).
I'd rather have something Made in the USA. and priced in the $800.00 range or less
I would go with Garret, but I don't like the all plastic cases and lack of a Full color Display. The Apex seems cool, but I don't like the color or the non replaceable battery pack. AT Max looks okay, but it is all plastic no color display
I Like the way the VDI's are on my V3i and that I can knock out any number from -95 to 95, and not a group of 5 that the garrets seem to do. I like the way that I can change the sound of every VDI on my V3i, but that doesn't seem to be the case with any other detectors. I like stereo mixed mod.
I used to own and use the DFX,XLT,MXT Pro,V3i, 2 coinmasters(old and new one)(Didn't like the plastic case of the coinmaster, Classic 5 ID,BH 300 and another but I forget what it was.
I have considered Fisher Research, Garrett, Minelab, XP, Nokta... XP, MInelab, and Nokta are either too much money, no color LCD(most of them), proprietary hardware, coils that are in the $300-400+ range, too much plastic, too lightweight, don't seem to be sturdy. Fisher and Garret haven't updated or made a new detector in 12 years or more. White's are out of business due to people not buying made in USA Brand(buying the other detectors), and the fakes.
I did like my DFX and MXT Pro a lot. Support is almost non existent for Whites Detectors. Garret isn't doing anything with the White's Company they bought and from what I was told at one of their live streams, they do not plan to do anything with the White's Brand(patents,etc.) Garret is coming out with a new detector, but that could be 6 months or 3 years from now. Will it carry any Patents or software or hardware from the Whites side? I have considered the Minelab CTX3030 for its color LCD, but at $2000+ and mostly all plastic :-( Plus ML is one of the brands that helped push Whites out of business(Stiff Competition)
I am not one of these guys that will go for the latest and greatest shiniest, lightest newest machine just because, nor one that will use any brand even if it is or could be faster and deeper than the old. I don't need the latest tech. I am open to new machines with these things but I wont jump right on them. I am still upset that people who bought the other brands helped put Whites out of business, I am upset that Covid and lack of supplies helped put whites out of business, I am upset that the Chinese knock offs helped put whites out of business, I am upset that people are no longer for the American people and their products that bought other brands and the Chinese knock off that helped put Whites out of business. Sure Whites business model could of been better. Sure they could of Advertised their prices and sold more openly. Why did I have to look for a dealer, and call a dealer up to ask about the Whites product that I was interested in?
I was going to go for a XP Dues 2 but with its $1,600 price, $400 coils and no color display and more. I cant. I was going to go for the ML CTX 3030 with the color display, but $2,000+ it is way over priced and it came out, what 2012? I was thinking the Manticore, but still overpriced, not made in the USA as the other ML and XP aren't either.
Some of you might say quit whining, or buy a ML or XP or Nokta, or save your money. Some might say buy a garret if you want made in USA, or a Fisher F75, I would but they aren't Whites and they don't have a color display. and some will say buy another V3i or even an MXT Pro or MX Sport.
I want to try another brand but I don't at the same time. I am pretty upset that Whites is out of business and this is the first time that I can whine and complain about it.

Upvote 2

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that is the Deus lite everything is controlled through the wireless headphones, the main controller for the Deus 1 does not come with that I believe but I may be wrong, i only have the ORX so maybe someone that has the Deus 1 can shed more light on the one you are asking about
DEUS I has a small headphone jack on the MAIN control box, I don't know about the headphone hockey puck, I have one but I'm a visual kind of hunter and prefer to watch my screen on the machine, than hunt with a puck in my ear...
So I've not really used it accept when I bought it 5 years ago..

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Will sun Ray pro golds plug into that machine? Also where is the control box? Those headphones are uncomfortable. I have used ones for music like that.
I have the remote so I can't answer that one.
You could PM the seller and ask.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
You sound like me I also still have my Xterra 705, I will never part with my 705
Hi, nope my 705 stays its a pleasure to use.
I may however part with the 24k if the AlgoForce E1500 is any good. I have one on order and think I have 4 weeks wait to go. They had some shaft issues and something else to sort out. Supposedly the sensitivity of a VLF like the GMonster and 24k but way better in bad ground. Its a PI. They say good discrimination too but that's all I know.
I'll pit it for sure against the 24k and see if it is as good as they say in that department. I hate waiting 😬

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, nope my 705 stays its a pleasure to use.
I may however part with the 24k if the AlgoForce E1500 is any good. I have one on order and think I have 4 weeks wait to go. They had some shaft issues and something else to sort out. Supposedly the sensitivity of a VLF like the GMonster and 24k but way better in bad ground. Its a PI. They say good discrimination too but that's all I know.
I'll pit it for sure against the 24k and see if it is as good as they say in that department. I hate waiting 😬
Yep I am also waiting for the E1500 to get to the U.S if it ever does that is the next PI am am going to purchase but my Garrett 24K sure is not going anywhere or my 705, Axiom, or any of the other 7-8 detectors I have sitting here LOL

You will most likely have the E1500 way ahead of us here in the U.S so looking forward to your take on the E1500

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Yep I am also waiting for the E1500 to get to the U.S if it ever does that is the next PI am am going to purchase but my Garrett 24K sure is not going anywhere or my 705, Axiom, or any of the other 7-8 detectors I have sitting here LOL

You will most likely have the E1500 way ahead of us here in the U.S so looking forward to your take on the E1500
Hi mate. For sure I'll give you guys a heads up on my take on it. We have some seriously bad ground here but also places where I can run the 24k with the 6" concentric close to flat out. Best I know where I am is sens 8, boost audio and Vsat off. Twitchy but very usable. It is a very good detector. Im often surprised when its bad ground full of ironstone and red clays that even when I turn the sens down to 1 or 2 with Vsat on full I can still get shotgun pellets, ok on and near the surface, but 22 bullet heads up to 4inches deep, and coins banging in up to 6". Yes iv dug more than a few holes up to a foot for things like the bases of old hurricane lamps in those places too. If there were no PI gold detectors the 24k would rule the roost.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi mate. For sure I'll give you guys a heads up on my take on it. We have some seriously bad ground here but also places where I can run the 24k with the 6" concentric close to flat out. Best I know where I am is sens 8, boost audio and Vsat off. Twitchy but very usable. It is a very good detector. Im often surprised when its bad ground full of ironstone and red clays that even when I turn the sens down to 1 or 2 with Vsat on full I can still get shotgun pellets, ok on and near the surface, but 22 bullet heads up to 4inches deep, and coins banging in up to 6". Yes iv dug more than a few holes up to a foot for things like the bases of old hurricane lamps in those places too. If there were no PI gold detectors the 24k would rule the roost.
We have some pretty hot ground here also where I detect, heavy magnetite and heavy salt content with loads of hot rocks, the 24K is the most stable VLF I have ran on the ground I detect, I also use the Axiom which runs pretty stable also, the only thing I do not care for with the Axiom is the Lack of coil selection and those blunt nosed coils that Garrett produced for use on the Axiom

I was lucky when I purchased my Garrett 24 k i was able to find all four coils that work on the 24K and I use them all
Not sure if you are aware of this but the 6x10 and the 6 inch round are not the only two coils that is available for use on the Garrett 24K there is also a 14x8 and a 4x6 coil that can be used on the 24K i have all four of the available coils, that little 4x6 is very hot on very small nuggets and great for working around boulders and other obstacles, its not very deep but very effective, the 14x8 is fantastic for larger open areas and gives you more depth out of the 24K

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
We have some pretty hot ground here also where I detect, heavy magnetite and heavy salt content with loads of hot rocks, the 24K is the most stable VLF I have ran on the ground I detect, I also use the Axiom which runs pretty stable also, the only thing I do not care for with the Axiom is the Lack of coil selection and those blunt nosed coils that Garrett produced for use on the Axiom

I was lucky when I purchased my Garrett 24 k i was able to find all four coils that work on the 24K and I use them all
Not sure if you are aware of this but the 6x10 and the 6 inch round are not the only two coils that is available for use on the Garrett 24K there is also a 14x8 and a 4x6 coil that can be used on the 24K i have all four of the available coils, that little 4x6 is very hot on very small nuggets and great for working around boulders and other obstacles, its not very deep but very effective, the 14x8 is fantastic for larger open areas and gives you more depth out of the 24K
Hi, yeah it was a struggle to get the 6" concentric here. I had to buy it from the USA. We have the garrett ones here now but much much dearer than I got the Whites 6". New ones are black, but the same. The 6x4 i heard was great but couldn't get it here. Many places I tried for the round 6 wouldn't sell to me here. It took months and months before we got the 10x eliptical here, and when I did it was $60 Aud delivered. I was refused to buy one from anywhere in the USA or Eorope and UK. Why still doesn't make sense!

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, yeah it was a struggle to get the 6" concentric here. I had to buy it from the USA. We have the garrett ones here now but much much dearer than I got the Whites 6". New ones are black, but the same. The 6x4 i heard was great but couldn't get it here. Many places I tried for the round 6 wouldn't sell to me here. It took months and months before we got the 10x eliptical here, and when I did it was $60 Aud delivered. I was refused to buy one from anywhere in the USA or Eorope and UK. Why still doesn't make sense!
yeah that does not make any sense at all, its like when I was trying to find someone to sell me a Golden mask Pro 4WD metal detector, no one in any other country would even consider selling me one, I ended up going directly through Golden Mask them selves and they are located in Bulgaria, thank god that transaction went off with out a hitch, it went so smooth that I placed a second order directly with Golden Mask for their newest detector the Golden Mask 7, and I should have it Tomorrow or rather today.

the little 4x6 you have to find someone that has a Whites GMX Sport that has one of those little coils, the 4x6 came with the GMX Sport as a promotional ploy by Whites, it took me a few months to find someone that had that little coil and was willing to sell it to me, I did find one other 4x6 that was for sale but the person that had it wanted like $400 U.S the one I ended up purchasing was like brand spanking new and I picked it up for $125 U.S, the 14x8 I picked up from Jim Straight at a very good price for $150 U.S plus he sent me his book on the Whites Gold Master 24K and the GMX Sport free of charge.
If I ever decide to sell my Garrett 24K, I figure having all four coils will be a huge selling point for it, and I am sure when and if I do decide to sell my 24K (Highly Unlikely) there will be all kinds of people asking if I am willing to sell that little 4x6 coil separately, which I doubt I will be willing to sell any of the coils separately, having all four coils will be a huge selling point, (not that I Will Ever Sell My 24K)

Bucket Lister

Dec 20, 2023
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus II
XP MI-6
XP WSA II-XL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will sun Ray pro golds plug into that machine? Also where is the control box? Those headphones are uncomfortable. I have used ones for music like that.
I believe the Dēus I has an ⅛" audio jack in the RC. IDK about the puck configuration.
In this configuration, the headphones are the control box.

If you don't like those phones, they have the WS5 (over the ear type). If you don't like the headphone puck, there are configurations with the RC.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe the Dēus I has an ⅛" audio jack in the RC. IDK about the puck configuration.
In this configuration, the headphones are the control box.

If you don't like those phones, they have the WS5 (over the ear type). If you don't like the headphone puck, there are configurations with the RC.
These headphones are great.
20240325_093751.jpg
Yes the RC has a jack.
20240325_094138.jpg

But I can't confirm if the puck has one.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite a post with detailed responses, after reading all of it, kind of feels like the fun is being taken out of the hobby. I do not know how many more years I can still detect, so I'm just sticking with, "You just never know what you might find" kind of thing. I have good detectors, so I'm good. Great good luck to all of you in future detecting success. I don't know if there will ever be the "Perfect" detector, unless... there is someone who comes out with a new detector that will just "suck" the target out of the ground and stick to the coil, so that I won't have to get down to the ground to dig and then stand up again...if THAT happens, I may just need to buy one more of these puppies.

Bucket Lister

Dec 20, 2023
Detector(s) used
XP Dēus II
XP MI-6
XP WSA II-XL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quite a post with detailed responses, after reading all of it, kind of feels like the fun is being taken out of the hobby. I do not know how many more years I can still detect, so I'm just sticking with, "You just never know what you might find" kind of thing. I have good detectors, so I'm good. Great good luck to all of you in future detecting success. I don't know if there will ever be the "Perfect" detector, unless... there is someone who comes out with a new detector that will just "suck" the target out of the ground and stick to the coil, so that I won't have to get down to the ground to dig and then stand up again...if THAT happens, I may just need to buy one more of these puppies.
I'm a beginner and sticking with that (for now, anyway) but then I'm coming to the party (hobby) quite late.

I agree there will never be a perfect detector (or anything else), but I'll be danged if I'm going to let a thing like 'less than perfect' ruin it for me. One lesson I've learned from my dogs over the years... Always make the best of any situation. 😉🐕‍🦺

I like your idea of a detector that'll suck the targets right out of the ground! I wonder if there are any surplus lunar rovers that could be adapted... 🙄😁

Fredy Williams

Dec 27, 2016
Ohio, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Right now AT Max, A Technics Omega 8500
minlab705 Gold, whites, garret ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently purchased an AT MAX with the wireless Z-link technology headphones I have around 800.00 in it and would be willing to let it go for $650.00 is my rock bottom price it plays hell on my spinal surgery. and is heavies than my G2

Metalfisher

Jan 2, 2022
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3,Discovery 3300, Fisher f70, Nokta Gold Kruzer, Garrett GTI 2500, XP ORX.
I want to get a 2nd detector. I am kind of picky on what I want and don't want.
I want a full color HD LCD Display, Removeable battery Pack, Wireless headphones, headphone jack, rechargeable Battery Packs, AA Battery Pack, I would be detecting in the woods for relics, coins, jewelry. maybe waterproof, multiple coils available
I don't want- non replaceable battery pack, proprietary headphone/ without a headphone plug, battery powered coils, wireless coils, wireless control box, plastic control box. I don't want expensive coils(Over $200).
I'd rather have something Made in the USA. and priced in the $800.00 range or less
I would go with Garret, but I don't like the all plastic cases and lack of a Full color Display. The Apex seems cool, but I don't like the color or the non replaceable battery pack. AT Max looks okay, but it is all plastic no color display
I Like the way the VDI's are on my V3i and that I can knock out any number from -95 to 95, and not a group of 5 that the garrets seem to do. I like the way that I can change the sound of every VDI on my V3i, but that doesn't seem to be the case with any other detectors. I like stereo mixed mod.
I used to own and use the DFX,XLT,MXT Pro,V3i, 2 coinmasters(old and new one)(Didn't like the plastic case of the coinmaster, Classic 5 ID,BH 300 and another but I forget what it was.
I have considered Fisher Research, Garrett, Minelab, XP, Nokta... XP, MInelab, and Nokta are either too much money, no color LCD(most of them), proprietary hardware, coils that are in the $300-400+ range, too much plastic, too lightweight, don't seem to be sturdy. Fisher and Garret haven't updated or made a new detector in 12 years or more. White's are out of business due to people not buying made in USA Brand(buying the other detectors), and the fakes.
I did like my DFX and MXT Pro a lot. Support is almost non existent for Whites Detectors. Garret isn't doing anything with the White's Company they bought and from what I was told at one of their live streams, they do not plan to do anything with the White's Brand(patents,etc.) Garret is coming out with a new detector, but that could be 6 months or 3 years from now. Will it carry any Patents or software or hardware from the Whites side? I have considered the Minelab CTX3030 for its color LCD, but at $2000+ and mostly all plastic :-( Plus ML is one of the brands that helped push Whites out of business(Stiff Competition)
I am not one of these guys that will go for the latest and greatest shiniest, lightest newest machine just because, nor one that will use any brand even if it is or could be faster and deeper than the old. I don't need the latest tech. I am open to new machines with these things but I wont jump right on them. I am still upset that people who bought the other brands helped put Whites out of business, I am upset that Covid and lack of supplies helped put whites out of business, I am upset that the Chinese knock offs helped put whites out of business, I am upset that people are no longer for the American people and their products that bought other brands and the Chinese knock off that helped put Whites out of business. Sure Whites business model could of been better. Sure they could of Advertised their prices and sold more openly. Why did I have to look for a dealer, and call a dealer up to ask about the Whites product that I was interested in?
I was going to go for a XP Dues 2 but with its $1,600 price, $400 coils and no color display and more. I cant. I was going to go for the ML CTX 3030 with the color display, but $2,000+ it is way over priced and it came out, what 2012? I was thinking the Manticore, but still overpriced, not made in the USA as the other ML and XP aren't either.
Some of you might say quit whining, or buy a ML or XP or Nokta, or save your money. Some might say buy a garret if you want made in USA, or a Fisher F75, I would but they aren't Whites and they don't have a color display. and some will say buy another V3i or even an MXT Pro or MX Sport.
I want to try another brand but I don't at the same time. I am pretty upset that Whites is out of business and this is the first time that I can whine and complain about it.
I have the v3i and can respect buying American. I don't know how much truth is in it, but the engineer that developed the v3i went to minelab. I have the deus2 and you have the options there but extremely different than the v3i but small screen wireless coils pain in the as charging, and for scuba diving it can't be beat, So that leaves you with the manticore which if I'm not mistaken is a US developed to begin with and Australian now. I wasn't impressed until I got that m8 coil, and I mean to tell you, it's a game changer for park's. I need to get back out now with that big coil and reevaluate. I love the legend and the coil options, but that manticore pulled a near mint 1943 mercury dime at 4 or 5 inches yesterday with not hitting it nearly at all on audio, but I kept 360ing it and wow the screen said dig the audio couldn't smack it.

V3iMadness

Dec 22, 2022
Bath, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the v3i and can respect buying American. I don't know how much truth is in it, but the engineer that developed the v3i went to minelab. I have the deus2 and you have the options there but extremely different than the v3i but small screen wireless coils pain in the as charging, and for scuba diving it can't be beat, So that leaves you with the manticore which if I'm not mistaken is a US developed to begin with and Australian now. I wasn't impressed until I got that m8 coil, and I mean to tell you, it's a game changer for park's. I need to get back out now with that big coil and reevaluate. I love the legend and the coil options, but that manticore pulled a near mint 1943 mercury dime at 4 or 5 inches yesterday with not hitting it nearly at all on audio, but I kept 360ing it and wow the screen said dig the audio couldn't smack it.
Carl Moreland, The Engineer went to First Texas

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I recently purchased an AT MAX with the wireless Z-link technology headphones I have around 800.00 in it and would be willing to let it go for $650.00 is my rock bottom price it plays hell on my spinal surgery. and is heavies than my G2
If I might suggest something

Pick you up a harness and bungee system and use them with your detectors I have back issues also and was at the point it was either try something new or give up this great hobby
i picked up a Docs Ultra Swingy Thingy which came with what Doc calls a Quipple or Qweegle
(Cant figure out what Doc is calling it) it is a Bungee system, but I also took it a bit further and added a Hip Stick which I built myself because there was no hip stick available for purchase in the U.S, those three thing took me from only being able to detect for 45 minutes to an hour to where i can now detect for several hours with no pain at all, it would surprise you what that system would do to help if you suffer from back pains

I now use that system on every detector I swing with out hesitation, it makes your detectors to feel like you are swinging a feather in the air, i do not know if I can attach links of the Docs Ultra Swingy Thingy and Quipple Bungee System or not, on my Axiom and Garrett 24K I also went a little further by adding a Docs Saga Swing Arm which also helps

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Im gonna tell you a story that's 100% true as I was there.
I worked in a detector shop years ago. It was at the height of the SD 2000 and SD 2100 goldrush times. Everyone who heard about the nuggets being found wanted in on it and all types had a crack at it.
This well dressed lady comes in one morning and hires a detector. The boss explains the controls and how when you hear it sound off you have a target. Happy she leaves with it. Days end she is back and the boss asks "how did you go, did you find anything?" She replies "yes I had a wonderful time and got many finds!"
Boss says "that's great can we see them?"
She replies "of course, where do I open it up to get them out?"
Boss and I look at each trying not to burst out laughing.
He tells her she had to dig them up, the detector just helps you find them.
She left without a word. 😂

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im gonna tell you a story that's 100% true as I was there.
I worked in a detector shop years ago. It was at the height of the SD 2000 and SD 2100 goldrush times. Everyone who heard about the nuggets being found wanted in on it and all types had a crack at it.
This well dressed lady comes in one morning and hires a detector. The boss explains the controls and how when you hear it sound off you have a target. Happy she leaves with it. Days end she is back and the boss asks "how did you go, did you find anything?" She replies "yes I had a wonderful time and got many finds!"
Boss says "that's great can we see them?"
She replies "of course, where do I open it up to get them out?"
Boss and I look at each trying not to burst out laughing.
He tells her she had to dig them up, the detector just helps you find them.
She left without a word. 😂
Now that would be a sweet detector, at least until you pinpoint something like a horseshoe...just saying. Great story Chilli..

Fredy Williams

Dec 27, 2016
Ohio, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Right now AT Max, A Technics Omega 8500
minlab705 Gold, whites, garret ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I prefer my Tecknics G2 tp the garret at MAX

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread