🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
drgest said:
Whoooaaa. slow down BuckleBoy. I own both the eXp 5000 basic and the eXp 5000 pro. There is a much higher learning curve with the pro and if you jump right into that one I think you'll just get frustrated and stop using it. Don't get me wrong. It is the superior machine of the two. That's why it costs $40,000 more. BUT, I would seriously recommend that you start out with the basic. You could take the other $40,000 and invest it in the market. Right now is a good time. Take a year or 2 and really master the basic. By that time your $40,000 should have grown to $60,000 plus and then go for the pro and I think you'll be much happier with it. Like I said, I have both now, and I tend to use the basic for shallower targets, say to 30 feet down and switch to the pro when I'm hunting in the 60 to 80 foot range. Just a suggestion. Happy Hunting. Oh yeah, and you're going to need a really big shovel.

Just out of curiosity, have your finds paid for the cost of these units? Did you sell the basic when you bought the pro?

Regards,

Buckles

:evil6: Oops. Was trying to do a spoof on metal detector reviews. Guess I made it sound a little too real. :dontknow:

I'm still trying to justify upgrading from my Whites eagle spectrum that's about 15 years old. But I'm cheap.

drgest said:
:evil6: Oops. Was trying to do a spoof on metal detector reviews. Guess I made it sound a little too real. :dontknow:

I'm still trying to justify upgrading from my Whites eagle spectrum that's about 15 years old. But I'm cheap.

:D Fooled me! I was worried I'd offended you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back