I Will Prove to the World That My LRL Works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Which LRL Promoter Will Say: "I Will Prove to the World That My LRL Works?"

This topic is primarily for LRL makers and owners!

No insults will be necessary here, because only those LRLers who are willing to prove to the World that their device(s) work should be posting here. So the insult problem is officially solved! I mean, when you prove to the World that your LRL really works, what's left to agrue or insult about? Nothing! So this is the answer to peace amongst the LRL Section members! At last!

Anyone can ask polite questions, of course. That's what the LRL Section is all about, right?---Discussions which allow all members to help each other understand LRLs.

Anyone unwilling to prove to the World that his or her LRL works, should not be posting under this particular topic. Fair enough? After all, you can always start your own topic for other kinds of discussions about LRL devices.

And I ask that those with questions or commints, please keep them rational, and without insults.

This topic is needed, because proof is a primary matter in regards to Long Range Detection, as it has been ever since they were introduced to the market, many years ago.

So here, under this topic, we can weed out the chaff, and get right to the important things.

At last, an LRL topic without any insults, and only the things that really matter!

By "Prove to the World," it is meant, to provide proof which is considered adequate to establish to anyone and everyone interested, that the person's LRL works as advertised, in a manner as well as any other electronic device on the market would. Which is 100% of the time, under optimum conditions, and within manufacturer's specifications.

Any electronic device should be able to provide this proof. Unless it happens to be defective, in which case it wouldn't count. Only fully tested and operational units will count, so nobody will be treated unfairly. And, as many backup units can be used, as desired. Just to make sure it's a completely fair demonstration. Tests should be witnessed by unbiased parties, preferably known organizations, and video recorded, with signed affidavits from all the witnesses.

Standard rules for testing electronic devices will apply, as in A Scientific Test for LRLs.

LRL makers and owners who are willing to prove their claims---this thread is for you!

No need to thank me...just enjoy!

Please stay on topic here. No insults allowed. There is nothing to argue about.

:coffee2:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
It's been over two months, and all the LRL makers and promoters have been posting up a storm on other threads, but not one of them is willing to try and prove their claims about LRLs.

What's the matter with this picture?

:laughing7:

ref: A Scientific Test for LRLs.

M

mikusek

If I invented one that worked, I would be out there locating the treasure. I wouldn't bother trying to sell copies, or an original until I became rich beyond belief first. And I could care less if anyone else doesn't believe, does believe, or is impressed, my pockets would be full and that would be enough. :headbang:

There is no way to insult the inventor of any LRL machine that truly works, and there is only one way to prove it works, once proven that one actually works, there is no need to market the machines, because one would already have all the riches needed for life. :hello2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~mikusek~
If I invented one that worked, I would be out there locating the treasure. I wouldn't bother trying to sell copies, or an original until I became rich beyond belief first. And I could care less if anyone else doesn't believe, does believe, or is impressed, my pockets would be full and that would be enough.

There is no way to insult the inventor of any LRL machine that truly works, and there is only one way to prove it works, once proven that one actually works, there is no need to market the machines, because one would already have all the riches needed for life
Thank You for your opinion...The three long time Manufactures that I have met did not have the same opinions that you have...They were not greedy and invested the money they made from the selling LRL’s into their enjoyment of Treasure Hunting...In my opinion the majority of Treasure Hunters are not greedy.. I have always invested my finds to pay for future treasure hunting trips...And yes..It is always enjoyable that at years end to know that my LRL’s has paid for all my Treasure Hunting trips and bought new equipment for the next year.. If there is any money left over that will also be enjoyed..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~mikusek~
If I invented one that worked, I would be out there locating the treasure. I wouldn't bother trying to sell copies, or an original until I became rich beyond belief first. And I could care less if anyone else doesn't believe, does believe, or is impressed, my pockets would be full and that would be enough.

There is no way to insult the inventor of any LRL machine that truly works, and there is only one way to prove it works, once proven that one actually works, there is no need to market the machines, because one would already have all the riches needed for life
Thank You for your opinion...The three long time Manufactures that I have met did not have the same opinions that you have...They were not greedy and invested the money they made from the selling LRL’s into their enjoyment of Treasure Hunting...In my opinion the majority of Treasure Hunters are not greedy.. I have always invested my finds to pay for future treasure hunting trips...And yes..It is always enjoyable that at years end to know that my LRL’s has paid for all my Treasure Hunting trips and bought new equipment for the next year.. If there is any money left over that will also be enjoyed..Art

Regardless of your imaginary stories, you have not addressed the topic of this thread, as usual.

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Regardless of your imaginary stories, you have not addressed the topic of this thread, as usual.
Gee EE. I just answered mikusek post with how I use my LRL’s.. Is that not what a treasure hunting web sites is about?.I don’t know how you want your imaginary thread answered as I am just a Treasure Hunter who uses a LRL to recover treasure..

After all it is what you stated..
Anyone can ask polite questions, of course. That's what the LRL Section is all about, right?---Discussions which allow all members to help each other understand LRLs
.Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~signal_line~
Art, ask him how many millions of dollars he has made off his metal detectors.
It would not be good to ask him that question..His track record shows that he refuses to answer questions. Besides that I assume that he is not a treasure hunter..Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
signal_line said:
You don't have to be a treasure hunter to design metal detectors. Besides, those VLF coin detectors are pretty much useless for anything more than a few inches deep. That guy has probably made enough money to support all of us, but you know how greedy people become, they can justify hurting poor people and feel good about it.

Spoken by a righteous person, without a doubt.

--Toto

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
signal_line said:
You don't have to be a treasure hunter to design metal detectors. Besides, those VLF coin detectors are pretty much useless for anything more than a few inches deep. That guy has probably made enough money to support all of us, but you know how greedy people become, they can justify hurting poor people and feel good about it.

What makes you think that everyone who posts documented facts about the LRL and MFD fraud scam is involved in the metal dector industry? That doesn't make any sense....

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a time when I did not believe in Long Range Locators, Microwaves Ovens or Cell Phones but the time comes when we have to check out everything on the market to get results. I seen them work and I have had them at several of our sites and if done right they are great. Its just like anything else out there if the owner can't run it then he blaims the unit. We are doing a TV show in Nova Scotia Oct. 2012 with the History Channel and Scott Wolters and we are going after the Templar Treasure. We will have 2 LRL on site with 2 GPL's and Ground Radar. The LRL is first on site and I have seen it locate things and I still don't know how it works but I would never leave home with out it.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said, Keeper. After reading the metal detector forums lately, I see the same garbage going on there--there are a few people (almost all hide behind several alias identities) who claim to have used such-and-such metal detector and bad mouth it. Or they pretend they are in the market for a detector then claim they "made the right decision" to buy a certain detector. These are people affiliated with a different brand detector and come up with lies by the hundred. Some of these miserables are the same people who bad mouth the LRL's. Lowlife scum.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~FinderKeeper~
There was a time when I did not believe in Long Range Locators, Microwaves Ovens or Cell Phones but the time comes when we have to check out everything on the market to get results.
Yes..I to remember how and who the skeptics were
I seen them work and I have had them at several of our sites and if done right they are great. Its just like anything else out there if the owner can't run it then he blaims the unit. We are doing a TV show in Nova Scotia Oct. 2012 with the History Channel and Scott Wolters and we are going after the Templar Treasure. We will have 2 LRL on site with 2 GPL's and Ground Radar. The LRL is first on site and I have seen it locate things and I still don't know how it works but I would never leave home with out it.
Have a good time recovering a Templar Treasure....Art

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the one you have works why would you need to invest in new equipment and there are some treasures out there that would be far more worth than just enough to fund your next hunting trips. You don't have to be affiliated with a detector or LRL company to lie about stuff I see people all the time that say they dug up some 1800's V nickles that look like they are in mint condition when all the ones I've ever dug look like crud, I don't even like to dig any nickles unless its a war nickle. Anyone living out west with a LRL that really works should have a ton of gold by now, I sure know I would with it being over $1600.00 an once.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~wingmaster~
If the one you have works why would you need to invest in new equipment
It’s called Technology....Some of the newer models provide you with more information.
a
nd there are some treasures out there that would be far more worth than just enough to fund your next hunting trips.
Yes that could be true if that is the way you want to enjoy your hobby.
You don't have to be affiliated with a detector or LRL company to lie about stuff
That is also true
I see people all the time that say they dug up some 1800's V nickles that look like they are in mint condition when all the ones I've ever dug look like crud,
I also have dug up shinny coins and dirty coins.
I
don't even like to dig any nickles unless its a war nickle.
I also know people who only want to dig old nails.
A
nyone living out west with a LRL that really works should have a ton of gold by now,
I agree that there are millions of acres of Government land to search out in the west. And yes there are tons of gold out in the west that has not been located yet.
I sure know I would with it being over $1600.00 an once.
I just do what I enjoy doing. I did sell $2,100 in placer gold this year...Art

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would seem that all the european hordes would long gone by now but it seems that the people that find them are using a metal detector and I don't think thats an accident. I have never heard of a horde being found with a LRL and if they work as claimed it would seem there would be more found with a LRL than a detector since it points you it the direction, unlike a metal detector that you have to walk right over it by chance.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~wingmaster~
It would seem that all the european hordes would long gone by now but it seems that the people that find them are using a metal detector and I don't think thats an accident. I have never heard of a horde being found with a LRL and if they work as claimed it would seem there would be more found with a LRL than a detector since it points you it the direction, unlike a metal detector that you have to walk right over it by chance.
Every country has it’s own rules....A recent find with a metal detector valued at 50 million was reported...The government gave the finder $5,000 for his find. Some countries just owning the equipment can get your head cut off....Right in this country there are people who have been in court for 20 years just trying to get the permits to dig their treasure.
Many treasures found with LRL’s can be found on the internet....
they work as claimed it would seem there would be more found with a LRL than a detector since it points you it the direction, unlike a metal detector that you have to walk right over it by chance.[/QUOTE]
That is correct....Art

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a question for "the believers"... Why does every single LRL listed on e-bay have the notice RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED in the adds? I believe there is an Australian seller that lists 10 day money back.... but I believe that is an Australian requirement. TTC

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~TerryC~
I have a question for "the believers"... Why does every single LRL listed on e-bay have the notice RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED in the adds? I believe there is an Australian seller that lists 10 day money back.... but I believe that is an Australian requirement. TTC
What’s new....I recently bought some Fish Hooks and a Computer Program from E-bay where returns were not accepted...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread