I Will Prove to the World That My LRL Works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Dixiegal~
I think its only important for you to know that your LRL works. If you are finding treasure then its working. Since most people who TH are smart enough not to post pics of their significant finds there is no way to make believers out of non believers anyway. The more non believers the less competition anyway.
To much common sense on this board is a rare thing....Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few questions.

If I have an LRL detector, wouldn't it keep pointing towards banks and jewelry stores? Or does it have some form of surface discrimination mode?

How could it ever be used within a couple of hundred miles of Ft. Knox, without being overwhelmed by the gold there?

There is a huge amount of precious metals stored in numerous locations around the country, why wouldn't it keep pointing towards those deposits?

When Odyssey Marine brings up the massive silver finds from the sea floor, and then stores it in a secret location in Florida, wouldn't an LRL reveal the secret location?

I heard about a guy with an LRL rod said in a private plane they could get a pull to the Denver mint from 350 miles away. He could guide his plane like it was a navigational beacon. As Dell Winders says, "Most surveys are done within a hundred yard radius." Yes, there is a lot of gold out there. You get many hits and it is easy to get side-tracked.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The longest range LRL that I own has a range of 8 miles...If the antenna probes are not in the ground it has a range of zero...Art

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
The longest range LRL that I own has a range of 8 miles...If the antenna probes are not in the ground it has a range of zero...Art

Hi Art, Signal Line...

Long time I don't read this forum. Today I had some (short) spare time to do it.

The longest range non swivel commercial unit I own is the Bionic X4 from OKM. Its range is about 20 km (aprox. 12 miles). It has twice the Bionic 01 range of 10 miles.
This unit has fluxgate sensors arranged in a particular configuration and a special ionic chamber for gold. It DOES NOT get anything else other than gold or silver.
The BIONIC X4 even matches and in some circumstances surpass our regular MIDAS system.

Second in rank is the Mineoro FG90 and My modified PDC210.
Since the Bionic X4 needs to be leveled horizontal plane much like a compass, it indicates the spot by triangulation and my other LRLs such as my Tubedec A9000 or Mineoro FG90, etc. pinpoints the target.

Do you have any experience with Rangertell's new device 'Vekta'?
Nice to see you are still 'alive and kicking' my friend.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~hung~
Do you have any experience with Rangertell's new device 'Vekta'?
Nice to see you are still 'alive and kicking' my friend.
Always good when old friends stop by....No I have not heard anything about the Vekta......I don’t get out much anymore...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread