Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
B

BigDan

I would start a business

I'd hire the best bottle hunters, detectorists, antique experts, historical research people, genealogists, that I could find. And I'm sure I'm missing something.

I'd purchase the best vehicles and equipment available.

And "Family History, Inc." would be born. For a small fee, families living on the same ground for generations could hire us to investigate every inch of their property and past.

I'd lose money hand over foot, but I wouldn't care. And paying jobs for people good at their hobby would be created.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Re: If I Were Rich I'd Buy....

First I'd treasurenet!
Then I'd buy politicians, just so I could expose them :)

F

Felinepeachy

If I were RICH I would buy all the senate votes for anti cruelty/animal welfare legislation. :tongue3:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Build a hospital and sleep like a baby every night.......

Newt

Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon

Everyone here a charter membership!
Newt

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'd buy a pack of Camel non filter cigarettes..Around 6 bucks a pack here. :tongue3:

Attachments

• camel.jpg
    camel.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 351
OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

texastee2007 said:
Roadquest said:
I'd buy a pack of Camel non filter cigarettes..Around 6 bucks a pack here. :tongue3:

can you see Theodore Roosevelt on the front of the Camel still? He is facing backwards and peeing..LOL

Awesome what one can learn on pee...I mean TNet :thumbsup:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I can't think of any material things I really want, so I'd probably divide my riches between St. Jude's Children Hospital and Shriners' Hospital for Children. :dontknow: I couldn't take "it" with me, but I could leave something good behind.

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
Roadquest said:

can you see Theodore Roosevelt on the front of the Camel still? He is facing backwards and peeing..LOL

I thought this was a very important issue, so I did a little research on it. :laughing7: Roadquest

This is hear-say, but my understanding is that the "small man" is actually the Mannequin Pis, a brass statue of a small boy taking a "pis." It was purportedly introduced by the artist responsible for creating the illustration when he had a dispute with his employers. The statue is in Brussels, Belgium and the artist was from Belgium, so he was in effect giving a sort of nationalistic salute (even though that was certainly not the intent of the original work). Again, I do not know if this was true or not, but the resemblance is clear.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

If I were rich....
First I would take a nice vacation and come back as a walking talking detecting Barbie Doll, with moveable joints that do not get cramps from digging......
then I would buy a huge island (where the ground never froze ) and make it my own private pirates den.....with ships and buried treasure and people could pay big bucks to come and find the buried treasure :-* which they wouldn't....because if twenty thousand Tnet people cant find one,why should some snobby tourist.....

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II

I think I would buy me an Apache helicopter and get trained to fly it by the military. Then I would wake up at whatever time I want
and of course pay off my families bills, buy some houses and cars, take a vacation (will take the Apache,of course :D)

But I would not be like some of those fools that buy gold plated toilets with a roll of hundred dollar bills to wipe my *^^

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

Well now that I think about it, I'd no doubt give it all to the government to help reduce the deficit.

Let it be written, let it be done :help:

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

Gypsy Heart said:
If I were rich....
First I would take a nice vacation and come back as a walking talking detecting Barbie Doll, with moveable joints that do not get cramps from digging......
then I would buy a huge island (where the ground never froze ) and make it my own private pirates den.....with ships and buried treasure and people could pay big bucks to come and find the buried treasure :-* which they wouldn't....because if twenty thousand Tnet people cant find one,why should some snobby tourist.....

Great idea.

Attachments

• fantasy.jpg
    fantasy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 317

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Michigan Badger said:
Well I don't care what anybody says I still agree with BuckleBoy.

;D :thumbsup:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Roadquest said:
Michigan Badger said:
Well now that I think about it, I'd no doubt give it all to the government to help reduce the deficit.

Let it be written, let it be done :help:

I changed my mind about the Camels. I will have some of what you are smoking. :thumbsup:

Stop it! I'm crying from laughing so hard!

:laughing7: :crybaby2: :laughing7: :crybaby2: :laughing7: :crybaby2:

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread